Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 20th, 2019, 05:52 PM

Turfteamshane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tourney!

Also does it matter how many hero’s vs army’s as long as we stay with in point requirements?
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:17 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfteamshane View Post
Me and my wife are planning on coming. But if anyone is selling heroscape figures or land can they bring it? I am always looking to buy more.
I’ll be there with my collection.
I sent you a PM, thanks for the quick reply.

Here’s my sell list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xGAJTumLpPWoiQ
Old January 20th, 2019, 11:05 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamingaddict87 View Post
Here’s my sell list
I have an interest in that, there are a few things I missed out on that I would like to get.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old January 20th, 2019, 11:07 PM

Did some testing with Q9 and Q10 as my heavies, backed up by Kelda and Raelin, and... ran into my usual problem of not getting shields when I roll too many dice on defense. I might have to tweak it, or replace the army entirely.

Old January 20th, 2019, 11:39 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamingaddict87 View Post
Quote:
Me and my wife are planning on coming. But if anyone is selling heroscape figures or land can they bring it? I am always looking to buy more.
I’ll be there with my collection.
I sent you a PM, thanks for the quick reply.

Here’s my sell list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xGAJTumLpPWoiQ
Yes. BRING EVERYTHING! Can't wait to throw dice with y'all next month!
@Marduk you should break out 12 Dumutef Guards with Raelin and Krug! That would be insane... well maybe not for you. Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old January 21st, 2019, 01:56 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Did some testing with Q9 and Q10 as my heavies, backed up by Kelda and Raelin, and... ran into my usual problem of not getting shields when I roll too many dice on defense. I might have to tweak it, or replace the army entirely.
Whoa @Marduk ! I've never gone up against both Q9 AND Q10 in the same army. That would be some tough sledding trying to get through all of that Soulborg nastiness. I'm curious, what was able to take them out?
Old January 21st, 2019, 03:52 PM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
I think everyone thinks at some point "Do I double Major and boost?" but run into a similar problem- there are a number of single counters that can take 1 out, and then you are left rather bare.

That being said, the Qs are, no doubt, probably the best units in the game due to the strength of ranged specials.
Old January 21st, 2019, 06:23 PM

Big Oldprankster is surprisingly tart

Count me in for the tournament. Hopefully will be riding with Out for Blood, Father of Julian and Marduk.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 12:40 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Oldprankster View Post
Count me in for the tournament. Hopefully will be riding with Out for Blood, Father of Julian and Marduk.
Welcome aboard @Big Oldprankster ! Just don't let @outforblood control the music on your drive up. I hear he's been listening to the Frozen soundtrack on a continuous loop lately.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:18 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Oldprankster View Post
Welcome aboard @Big Oldprankster ! Just don't let @outforblood control the music on your drive up. I hear he's been listening to the Frozen soundtrack on a continuous loop lately.
I've also included ABBA and Michael Bolton to the rotation. That drive up to Ann Arbor is gonna be lit! Lmao

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old January 22nd, 2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Whoa @Marduk ! I've never gone up against both Q9 AND Q10 in the same army. That would be some tough sledding trying to get through all of that Soulborg nastiness. I'm curious, what was able to take them out?
As I recall, it was a Roman legionnaire for Q10, and one or two Marro Warriors for Q9. Anything could have done it, though, with the Majors deciding that defense is for wimps. It would have helped if @Father Of Julian hadn't inflicted weather rules on us. We kept getting fog and cutting the Majors off from Raelins boost. Not to mention really limiting my target selection.

Old January 22nd, 2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Also does it matter how many hero’s vs army’s as long as we stay with in point requirements?
Hey @Turfteamshane we're excited to have some Kzoo heroscapers coming in. That's awesome! And to answer your question, no it doesn't matter how many heros vs squad figures you have in your army. The only restrictions are that you have to stay within 500pts, a minimum of 250 of your points must be Large and/or Huge figures, and you can't have more than 18 total figures in your army.

Hopefully that clarifies things, but please ask if you have more questions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events