Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old February 12th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

The Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber Map

HoSS Set Name

A HoSS Competitive Map

Original design by TREX

Required sets: 2 Castle, 1 Marvel Set, & 1BFTU
*This map uses the HoSS Container, Crate, & Chemical Canister DOs

Map Bio - The Bespin System is home to a small tibanna gas mining operation. As such it managed to avoid falling under the jurisdiction of the Empire as well as the Mining Guild, going unnoticed for several years.

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• Castle Doors are not used on this map.
This HoSS map incorporates some HoSS Destructible Objects. Their location is marked on the map by different colored start zone dots.
-Figures are not allowed to Leap/fly or shoot over voids.
-Road Bonus is not used in this map.

2 Yellow Dots = 2 Crate DO's on each tile.
2 Green Dots = 1 Container DO on each tile.
2 Orange Dots = 2 Chemical Canister DO on each tile.

RESCUE OF HAN SOLO SCENARIO

-Place the Han Solo in Carbonite glyph where the glyph of Brandar is located.
-First team to end the round with the Han Solo in Carbonite Glyph in their startzone is Victorious.
-Carbon Freeze Chamber Rules are used.
• Optional Rules for Carbon Freeze Chamber-At the end of the round, all figures on those tiles roll the 20 sided die.
1-4 nothing happens
5-13 1 wound
14-19 2 wounds
20- or higher destroy the figure.
Unknown glyphs are used for BOSS BATTLEFRONT PLAY STYLE, if using the map competitively place a random power glyph face side down where the glyph of Brandar is.
-BOSS Battlefront rules located in the VS print file.

-FAQ-

Q: Are the concrete and asphalt tiles on this map suppose to be considered road tiles for the purposes of granting the road walk bonus?

A: No, the concrete and asphalt tiles were specifically placed in a strategic fashion in order to break up the road tiles and deny the road walk bonus from coming into play here. Granting the road walk bonus to the concrete and asphalt tiles on this map would result in it no longer being considered a competitive map for play testing and tournament play.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest:
• Second playtest:
• Third playtest:
-PDF created by:

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 19th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old February 12th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

I will update the rest when I get off work.
EDIT: Updated with pics and build instructions/vs file

Last edited by TREX; February 13th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
Old February 18th, 2016, 01:25 PM
"like" happy

I playtested this one a handful more times before it got taken down. Anyone have feedback on it? I found it quite fun, especially with force users.

Old February 18th, 2016, 02:26 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I don't have BotU terrain

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:35 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I don't have BotU terrain
If you want to test it, just fill in the dungeon terrain with regular stone tile from the master set and fill in the shadow spaces with water. The map is quite fun.

Old June 16th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

What's the status on this? Is BoSS still up and running?
Old June 17th, 2016, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

@Black_Charos , we are just a bit sluggish sometimes but still rolling. If you would like to playtest on this map with the Hoss figures that would be great. You could Pm me your impressions on the gameplay of the map as well. That would help out a lot.

Old June 17th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Black_Charos , we are just a bit sluggish sometimes but still rolling. If you would like to playtest on this map with the Hoss figures that would be great. You could Pm me your impressions on the gameplay of the map as well. That would help out a lot.
Ok, I'll see if I can get to it next week. My castle sets are currently in use but I'll put it on my to-play list.
Old October 19th, 2016, 01:58 PM
"like" happy

I'm going to add additional glyphs to this map to get it Battlefront ready. Any feedback on this BOSS members? How many of you guys are still in the mix here. I'd like to give this Project some new love. Anyone not interested in participating? See if we can get some new blood in possibly. The Battlefront Map idea is coming along again. It would be cool to add in the glyph locations for our older maps. After the Battlefront design is formulated I may make alternate build instructions for adding the glyph locations in our older maps. @DanieLoche @Yodaking @Koolster25 @Ninja Status @heroscaper2010

Old October 19th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I have to admit that since the beginning I had no time to read carefully what was going on for this map... that's why I gave no comments here for now. ^^

DanieLoche, still here, but without things (stuff and time ^^) to test any map for now. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 24th, 2016, 09:01 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I like the looks of it. I don't have the stuff to build it and I haven't had time to do any testing lately. to begin adding any Battlefront style additions

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"like" happy

Added new VS file with Battlefront style control points and rules in VS file Printout. Also added scenario play for Rescue of Han Solo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape