Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 29th, 2018, 03:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Very cool sculpt, base, and paint job. I had finished my 2 squads of 3 snowtroopers from an add on box along with my repulsor tank driven by a snowtrooper. I also painted some Imperial officers and changed up some themes on an emp gunner, hk droids, trandoshans, nexus, and modded a pair of royal guardsmen into shadowguardsmen with saber pikes. I based em all but still need to paint their bases. 34 more figures all but done. Also I get 3d printer on Wednesday if tracking is any good. I couldnt sleep so Ive been up typing up version 2.0 of my starwars frostgrave variant that borrows from fg, ga, and my own little ideas that make it just feel more like starwars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 29th, 2018, 06:44 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quite the machine aren't you Trex

I can imagine you will come up with all kinds of fun stuff with that 3D printer.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 29th, 2018, 07:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Oops, double post

Old May 30th, 2018, 12:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quite the machine aren't you Trex

I can imagine you will come up with all kinds of fun stuff with that 3D printer.
When I get my motivation rolling I can really rock and roll on these hobby projects. If I get some really cool game specific stuff printed that turns out well Ill have to send you some. Im new at 3d printing so Im not sure how quick Ill take off with it. Im not really sure where to start on my giant list of things Id like to do. Tons of 3d printing. Laser engraving some custom dice most likely and still not sure what Im going to do with the cnc head. I want to also try out either laser engraving or cncing xps foam with intricate designs as well. Very exciting stuff. Im halfway done with my imperial assault boxes now. Ill post pics of them all. I also will be touching up and repainting some of my IA proxies out of old sw minis along with giving them much needed washes. Excited to see if my 3 in 1 printer will be there when I get home from work.

Old May 31st, 2018, 07:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

My 2nd of 3 Corregidor Alguaciles Nomads for Infinity. These guys are fun to paint.

Old May 31st, 2018, 02:22 PM
"like" happy

Looks great hahma. I got home late yesterday and put my 3d printer together. It took me roughly an hour. I still need to calibrate the bed and then I will start printing. Super stoked about it. Once I get project printing tonight itll be back to painting. Gotta paint the hordes of minis.

Old May 31st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks @TREX

There are all kinds of neat things you can print. I imagine you can print out cool stuff for Frostgrave.

Old May 31st, 2018, 04:26 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Thanks @TREX

There are all kinds of neat things you can print. I imagine you can print out cool stuff for Frostgrave.
All the little pieces for terrain specific scenarios such as the cauldron from the lich lord and spell props could be done pretty easily. I have a list of those things. Im attending two graduations today. One for my youngest brother and currently one for my niece. After all the celebrations I might get to try the thing out tonight. After some simple prints ill try my hand at a cool knight models off of thingiverse.

Old June 1st, 2018, 10:27 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

3rd printer?!? What was wrong with the first two?
Old June 1st, 2018, 03:50 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I only have one? Put it together the other night.

Old June 1st, 2018, 04:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I only have one? Put it together the other night.
1D and 2D

Old June 2nd, 2018, 12:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Oops, ha ha! I misread "3d printer" as "3rd printer."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures