Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 26th, 2016, 10:15 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

I've Got Your Back Dept.

All Faceless Ones cards are now picked from my amazing files of hard copy cards, or newly printed out (+5) to augment them. Thanks for responding to my comments!

Has anyone has actually done Game of Thrones (non-super) custom cards over in C3V/Independent customs? I wonder.
Old July 26th, 2016, 11:11 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Questions on The Faceless Ones

1. What's the deal with the two Hand Ninja cards? As a 17th and 18th card, do they just go with Chameleon, or what?
There is only one Card for the two squads, and they and Chameleon are combined in one Choice.

Quote:

Thanks for responding to my comments!
The reason that the Hand Ninjas have only one Card is two-fold:

1. Multiple common squads of the same type are generally played on only one Card.

2. The OM restrictions in Sherman's Team Rules would be circumvented with two Cards, as the Hand Ninjas (and Chameleon) could have more than two OMs per Player on them.

Old July 27th, 2016, 09:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

SALVAGE DEPT. (aka I Own Too Much Stuff!)

Months ago, my entire huge collection of Heroscape Wound Markers and Dice disappeared! I looked around for so long that I wondered if some handyman had stolen them. I just bumped into them in my Utility Bag of Bags, a large bag where I keep all my other large bags folded up. They must have dropped in and then sunk to the bottom. While looking for some bags to carry a game over to my game group last night, I found them once again. Hooray!

Now if I could only find that second Marrow Hive that disappeared on me even longer ago...
Old July 27th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have an extra Hive if you need one. Do you still have the swamp tiles base?

Glad you discovered them.

I am currently trying to locate some custom terrain, Easter Island like giant heads.

I have one but the rest have vanished.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 27th, 2016, 10:19 AM

Tornado,

I do have several extra swamp hive bases, because I've bought sets of SOTM terrain only at Con Flea Markets! K. keeps making maps with two Hives, because he has two, and then forgets to bring one over to play with on Game Day!

Yes, we also have used custom terrain on Scape maps. There are photos of some on K.'s old blogs! I have lots of stuff collected originally for my huge 54mm toy soldier collection, Star Wars minis, etc. I've gotten lots of things at Aquariums, craft stores, etc.

Charley
Old July 28th, 2016, 10:53 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I often find something to add in the way of custom terrain.

Dragon Pass

Moonscape

Dragoncourt

Baldur's Tomb

Hell or High Water!

Isle of the Dragons!

Brothers Battlefield

Old August 2nd, 2016, 11:00 PM

Well met!

Less than 14 hours to go . . .

Old August 3rd, 2016, 11:57 AM

Well met!

At last! My Draft has come along.

Good afternoon Draft fans! Today the Gang of Four performs a Snake Draft for
The Faceless Ones!

I will begin by rolling a 20-sider for each Player, to determine Draft order. [Drags out dice tray from . . .]

Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:02 PM

Well met!

[Rolling . . .] chas: 20. Looks like chas is going first!

[Rolling . . .] Sherman Davies: 2. Looks like Sherman is going last!

[Rolling . . .] Taeblewalker: 7.

[Rolling . . .] kolakoski: 11.

Draft order is: chas, kolakoski, Taeblewalker, Sherman Davies.

Over to chas . . .

Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:45 PM

Chas Pick #1

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggarth, no surprise here...its Dr. Strange!

Over to GM Kolakoski...
Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:59 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Chas Pick #1

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggarth, no surprise here...its Dr. Strange!

Over to GM Kolakoski...
Actually over to Taeblewalker . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; August 3rd, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Draft order is: chas, kolakoski, Taeblewalker, Sherman Davies.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; August 3rd, 2016 at 09:42 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion