Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 16th, 2008, 12:57 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
TB's Customs. -Cloud / Tifa / sephiroth.

Starting Over. Heres all my Customs that I like

June 07 - 2009. I revised alot of my customs, toned down quite a few via attack, and buffed a few in the point cost. took away a few stupid mechanics I had going on as well.

As Always, feedback is apperciated.

~Tb~

Figure: Reaper Mini: Mika Female Samurai

Figure: Reaper Mini: Kyra & Lavarath

Figure(s): Rackham Legends (discontinued)

Reaper Mini: Gabriel Darkblood

Reaper Mini: Gauth (large box set)

Reaper Mini: Caerwynn, Elven Hero

Figure: Dreamblade: Illuminati Pyramid

figure: Dreamblade: Whirling Knifedancer

Figure: DnD: Blood Slaad

Figure Reapermini:Giant Scorpion, Nefsokar Monster

Figure: Dreamblade : Bestial Silhouette

Last edited by Turtleboy; June 9th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old August 13th, 2008, 01:52 PM

HeroscapeRulz Woo who?
Re: TB's Customs. -All of my Customs.

These are some very cool customs.

Metroid Prime Hunters Rules! Chaotic Rules!
Heroscape Rules!
If you play Metroid Prime Hunters, Private Message me, and we can exchange friend codes.
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool stuff. Mizzo the Tank seems extremely overpowered. With a 6 defense, two auto sheilds and 7 life, he's never going down! I'd put him around 250-300. Ask yourself this: how would he stand up to the Hulk?

If you want him to be a defensive powerhouse, fine. But then, I'd lower his attack to around 3, maybe 4 max. 5 is way too much paired with his "Is that all you got" power (which is a cool power, by the way).

Also, Redwing needs a point value. The summoning is similar to the Rechets and you'll notice that they have point values even though they may never enter the game depending on the d20 roll. Either that, or make Joseppi, like, 500 points...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; August 13th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old June 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM

Been a while since I've been back to scapers lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Cool stuff. Mizzo the Tank seems extremely overpowered. With a 6 defense, two auto sheilds and 7 life, he's never going down! I'd put him around 250-300. Ask yourself this: how would he stand up to the Hulk?

If you want him to be a defensive powerhouse, fine. But then, I'd lower his attack to around 3, maybe 4 max. 5 is way too much paired with his "Is that all you got" power (which is a cool power, by the way).

Also, Redwing needs a point value. The summoning is similar to the Rechets and you'll notice that they have point values even though they may never enter the game depending on the d20 roll. Either that, or make Joseppi, like, 500 points...

Brandon
Thanks for the Tips man. I figured it would be ok to make Mizzo a bit tougher, because he can only have one turn per round. I'll pit him up against the hulk later, see how it works out.

I also agree redwing could use a point cost. I'll get to working on that later. Having said that, two fresh customs.

Crixis is an idea I got from a Wc3 game called Dota. The Sand King in dota is a giant scorpion, who can pop around the map and cause sandstorms. My heroscape take on the hero. He can also cause units to explode when he kills them. Any giant scorpion mini can work, I choose to use a reaper mini because, well its the one I have (note: the one I use is not my mini, I'm not that good at painting)

This hero is a tad diffrent. I was trying to find a giant spider to use, to represent another DoTa hero, but then I came across this figure and did two + two. Its a siloutte from Dreamblade. They have about 5 versions of him, im sure any shady figure can work though, but I bring you "The Darkness"

Old June 7th, 2009, 06:05 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TB's Customs. -The Sand King and The Darkness

Your customs are pretty neat, but I think you need to re-work some of their point costs. Shando, for instance, has 2 less life and costs 10 more points than Charos, but has all this beyond what Charos has:

-1 more move
-2 special attacks of 4 dice from 6 range
-Stealth flight
-An extremely strong and long-ranged aura

With all of that, Shando should cost 300 minimum...I would tone him down a bit.
Old June 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
Your customs are pretty neat, but I think you need to re-work some of their point costs. Shando, for instance, has 2 less life and costs 10 more points than Charos, but has all this beyond what Charos has:

-1 more move
-2 special attacks of 4 dice from 6 range
-Stealth flight
-An extremely strong and long-ranged aura

With all of that, Shando should cost 300 minimum...I would tone him down a bit.
Hmm I do see were you are coming from. I'm running through alot of my figures now, and hitting them with the tone bat. I'll get them updated and reposted soon. thanks for the feedback.

Old June 8th, 2009, 12:03 AM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Very cool figures. Where are these sculpts originally from?

Old June 8th, 2009, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
Very cool figures. Where are these sculpts originally from?
They're all actually all Rackham (all just recently discontinued ) Reaper Mini, and Dreamblade.

I'll hit this thread with their orginal mini names tommrow.

Old June 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Updated my first post with newly revised units, and listed what all the figures I used were. Any of the Rackham Legends that are discontinued, I'll try to find new replacement figures that fit the card.

And as always, bumping with a new custom

Old June 9th, 2009, 05:42 PM

Re: TB's Customs. -Blood Fiend

Newest three customs. No figures, but when I first started making customs before my pc fried (about 5 years ago) I had ALOT of vidoe game / anime ones, and I'll just have to start remaking them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards