Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 11th, 2008, 12:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rocktrolls Customs- Zombies added - Feb 5 08

Add me to the list of not having seen your customs before. You have some excellent work in here.
Old July 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation

I don't know how I've missed your customs this far, but i must say, Jaw Dropping work.

Your Q10 and Venoc customs are just freaking awsome.

Old July 11th, 2008, 10:51 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Wow, Rocktroll. These customs are really, really awesome.

The work is really impressive.

My favorites are Sonlen and the Christmas-y figures. How festive! (I only just stumbled upon this thread now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
$.50 or so on ebay

Shipping will be like $20 though. Only thing I dont like about ebay is they rip you off in shipping. 2 figures? sure thats $12 shipping

Haha, yeah. I think the sellers do this because Epay takes a percentage of their final price (before shipping) as part of their fees, so sellers tend to sell things cheaper and "overcharge" shipping, so they loophole Epay. Whenever I hit up Epay, I always take into account of shipping as part of the price.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rocktrolls Customs- Drizzt - Jul-14

Added Drizzt
Old July 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Added Drizzt

I mean....

yeah... that's what I meant.

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, great stuff. I noticed you patch alot of the figures from were you removed something; like a rod. As a piece of advice you might want to get a small grinder and just grind the part off; instead of cutting and patching the figure. (I think it works kinda good.)

Great stuff again.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 17th, 2008, 06:56 AM

Ted has disabled reputation

What did you make the swords from or did you hack them off another model? If so what model did you get them from.
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The scimitars are from little sabers that came off the goblin model from the old Heroquest game. I had to carve the groove in the back, plus reduce the size of the hands holding them ( actualy this Drizzt only has 4 fingers per hand :P )

Dragonslayer2, thanks for the tip, I mostly use a scapel to mod , so I end up having to refill spots using epoxy as I have not bought any green stuff yet.

Ill try to see if I can find a small file to give it a try though
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM

Thanks for the info the stuff looks great I might have to give the Drizzt mod a try with one of my extra Sonlens. Lets face it, how many of us have extras do to the Amazon prices last christmas?
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I bought 5 of them last Christmas from Amazon when they where $13 each.
Old July 30th, 2008, 07:28 AM

I did the same thing. It game me plenty of commons that can be either used or make some into customs and then plenty of extra uniques to work into customs as then plenty of terrain to make custom stuff on.
Old July 30th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OHHHH MAN! Those thing are awesome! I really love crixus on the Rhino!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions