Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 28th, 2007, 09:57 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
info on Wave 7? + Fiends?

Any day now shouldn't we be getting Wave 7 stats?

We got other stats for waves a little before now. Is it Marvelscape?

I think Wave 7 will actually be coming out September ish and Sotm December ish.

What do you think?

Also, what are the fiends? I didn't find any official answer on any other thread. I heard there vampires or the hunters from Icaria.

I like waffles!
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:20 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm going to hope Hasbro keeps their promise and gets Wave 7 out in July. I'd bet the farm Swarm of the Marro debuts in August at GenCon though.
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
hasbro said the SOTM isn't coming out till Fall.
I think wave 7 should be out very soon.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:42 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
According to Sandra at House Mouse, Wave 7 is slated for July and SOTM is scheduled for August. Now, lets hope Hasbro stays on schedule.
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:43 AM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
According to Sandra at House Mouse, Wave 7 is slated for July and SOTM is scheduled for August. Now, lets hope Hasbro stays on schedule.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old June 28th, 2007, 12:30 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Fiends are figures that fight for Utgar and presumably have the Flying ability given that the sculpts have wings. They appear to be a unique squad of 3 or 4 figures. They are packaged with two Vampire figures. One of the vampires is described as having the ability to summon or control the fiends.....who knows exactly how that will actually play out in-game.
Old June 28th, 2007, 05:01 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: info on Wave 7? + Fiends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
Any day now shouldn't we be getting Wave 7 stats?

We got other stats for waves a little before now. Is it Marvelscape?
We may well get Wave 7 news and stats soon.

Quote:
I think Wave 7 will actually be coming out September ish and Sotm December ish.

What do you think?
I think you are too pesimistic! End of July/beginning of August is more like it!

Quote:
Also, what are the fiends? I didn't find any official answer on any other thread. I heard there vampires or the hunters from Icaria.
The fiends are called Rechets of Bogdan, they are probably not vampires but they may be vampiric (if that's a word, if not i claim it as my own!) but they look more like Iskra's minions.
If by 'the hunters from Icaria' you mean the dragon slayers, they are called the Nahn Scrih. [/quote]
Old June 28th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Most of what we currently know about Wave 7 can be found here.
Though, beware, the first half is now fairly old news and the last half breaks into some serious thread hiijacking. :P

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2007, 05:09 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Most of what we currently know about Wave 7 can be found here.
Though, beware, the first half is now fairly old news and the last half breaks into some serious thread hiijacking. :P

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=
Yes but all the same new wave 7 news will be posted there first (or more likely a new thread will be made and the current thread will be burned down )
Old June 28th, 2007, 06:23 PM

theats has disabled reputation
wytefang said in several threads that sandra expects wave seven in the last week in july.

Theophilus.
Old June 28th, 2007, 06:25 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Last week!

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old June 29th, 2007, 01:41 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
wytefang said in several threads that sandra expects wave seven in the last week in july.
All-knowing sage...

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion