Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 26th, 2010, 09:06 PM

fortworthbret knows what's in an order marker fortworthbret knows what's in an order marker
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Updated 4-20-2010

Well, you asked about typos, and I looked closely, and did not see any.

As soon as I started a game tonight, I spotted one for you.

The Fire Elemental shows a life of 5.

Not complaining, this is one of the greatest services available to the community.

thanks again.

-b
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:07 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Bret!

I'll make the change. 17 eyes are better than one, right?
Old April 29th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Page 20 updated with Fire Elemental's correct stats.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey, not to add more to your plate, but when you get around to it can you add glyph reminders for D&D (MS1 & Wave D1) glyphs? Again, whenever you get the chance
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Are they necessary? You just place the glyph on you card anyway. I made the other ones because the glyph stays on the board and it is a whole army modifier rather than an individual army card modifier.

Although, for the definitions it might be helpful to include that actual rules on the reminder cards . . .
I might have to do that for all of them. Thoughts?
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM

hangred Woo who?

Is there anything special I need to do to print out from the pdf file? I lose about 1/5th of the bottom row of cards. There is still room on the paper but it does not print out. The other cards are the same size as the ones I purchased directly from RS so the size is correct. Thanks.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:57 PM

Make sure that your printer has the ability to print full bleed and turn that option on.
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:55 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I came across this error while playing yesterday:
The Wyvern in its Talon Grab ability is missing the two important words
"same level" as in ...Place the chosen figure on an empty same level space adjacent...

I hope you get time to work on the new wave of cards. I'm a big fan of these cards.
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:20 AM

Just waiting on new photos of the figures.

Thanks for the correction Mathguy!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:03 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Just waiting on new photos of the figures.
Hi Raudulfr,
So it sounds like you have the text already, which is great. I can have photos to you by tomorrow eve. I'm picking up my D2 order from my FLGS this afternoon.

Namaste,
'zymur
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:08 PM

Actually, I don't have the text ready. I wish I did! I've been swamped with a home remodeling project. But inputing text isn't a big deal. When you have the images ready send them over and I'll get on it!
Old September 26th, 2010, 12:24 PM

OK I have the latest cards ready for some proofreading:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions