Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 21st, 2006, 11:55 AM

brotharon has disabled reputation
Yay, next time!

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old August 25th, 2006, 11:26 AM

^^^^^ Your avatar makes me feel yucky....

When is the next get together, we are only gonna have so much sun left this year for outdoor gaming...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
Old August 25th, 2006, 11:42 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm, good question. I can't host this weekend, but maybe next, not sure how many of you will be out of town on the 3 day weekend.

There is a chance I won't be available on the Labor day weekend either, depends on work.

If anyone else is up for hosting, I may be able to join for a bit. I have to try and do the Friday thing sometime. Not today though.
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:20 PM

It is cool, I am just looking forward to the next one. I have 4 master sets and the tundra set...as well as all of the wave 5 sets now...and I want to play them...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
Old August 26th, 2006, 05:07 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
I will post here too

Ellian and I want to play this evening, or tomorrow evening (tonight would be better because i have a doc appoint @ 7:45, but its at swedish so not terribly far away) if anyone is up for it. We live south of Franklin HS.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I didn't even know Erica had a HS group! I haven't seen her since I quit TRU. I'll see if I can make it out to the event this weekend, though! I'll get myself registered once I talk it over with my SO
Umm... Who are you? You worked at TRU with me? please help my memory!
Old August 28th, 2006, 01:40 PM

KaimasterJoe has disabled reputation
I live in kitsap so its the other side of the sound but interested. I would prefer meeting in some public place as to I dont know any of you personally yet and would not be right to go to people houses.

Welcome to America...Press 1 for English.
Press 2 to hang up until you learn English
http://s6.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=156430
http://s2.battleknight.us/index.php?...e&ref=NTM3OTUx
Old August 28th, 2006, 03:42 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaimasterJoe
I live in kitsap so its the other side of the sound but interested. I would prefer meeting in some public place as to I dont know any of you personally yet and would not be right to go to people houses.
I understand you not being comfortable with going to a stranger's home. We haven't yet done Heroscape in a "public" place, keep an eye on this thread and perhaps there will be something.
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Wooo! Hey everyone. I'm up in Camano Island - about an hour and 15 north of Seattle. About an hour from Everett. I'd be willing to drive down occassionally to play. I do D&D in Everett roughly every other week anyway.
Old August 30th, 2006, 08:33 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
Quote:
I would prefer meeting in some public place as to I dont know any of you personally yet and would not be right to go to people houses
I was thinking about that too, but I couldnt think of any good places to have one...
There arent too many gaming stores, but maybe at Fire and Sword, or Gary's games and Hobbies....
I dont know if Berzerk would let us use their space, otherwise we would have to look at renting, or a church/school somplace.. hint hint
Old August 31st, 2006, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanderSunstar
Quote:
I would prefer meeting in some public place as to I dont know any of you personally yet and would not be right to go to people houses
I was thinking about that too, but I couldnt think of any good places to have one...
There arent too many gaming stores, but maybe at Fire and Sword, or Gary's games and Hobbies....
I dont know if Berzerk would let us use their space, otherwise we would have to look at renting, or a church/school somplace.. hint hint
hint taken, not really an option, sorry.

I'll keep my thoughts working on a good public place.
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:19 AM

greyalien007 has disabled reputation
Scapers in Everret/Seattle/Tacoma

Yo, new to the board, been playing awhile tho. I live in Monroe work in Redmond. Always up for a game if I can swing the schedule (damn children in the way! ; ) ).

Anyway, I can host, I can travel, I've got all the stuff. I'd probably be a good addition to heroscape festivities. If ya got something going give me an invite.

I have a couple high school friends that play whenever, a friend through a friend and 2 old work friends that all play somewhat regularly in my area. I also have 3 or 4 friends that play in Tacoma. I can raise an army of about 10 scapers. All conflicting schedules of coarse...anyway, happy scaping ; )

Also, as a side note, I've got an extra hawthorne and would like another nerak, anyone want to trade gencon promos for gencon promos?
Old August 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
I think Fire and Sword and Gary's Games and Hobbies are both possiblities.

There's also Cardhaus in Lynnwood. And Monster Gaming in Burien that both might work as well...

Does anybody know if these places have general gaming night or will we have to call around and see what their policies are?

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers