Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 26th, 2017, 01:05 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

I have yet to determine which members of the Gang will be playing which factions. I asked for preferences, but only chas has replied thus far (choosing the Targaryens). I told them I was planning on playing the Undead myself, but was open to allowing someone else to play them, if there was a strong preference. chas asked me who I would have had play which faction, based on our conversation after the second play test. Based on their individual play styles, chas the diplomat has chosen as I would have for him. Sherman the cunning would be my choice for the Lannisters. [Given their theoretically poor position, maybe I should play them myself?] That leaves the North for Taeblewalker the aggressive. I posted a Poll here a while back, asking who should play what faction, but it garnered no attention.

I'd be happy to play any faction.

OK then . . . I, as Host, decree that the players/factions shall be: Taeblewalker/The North; chas/The Targaryens; Sherman/The Lannisters; and kolakoski/The Undead Horde.

The traditional Who Will Win Poll can be found here.

P.S.:
Sherman hasn't been heard from, but I'm sure he'll be cool with playing the Lannisters [or speak up if he's not].

Old September 30th, 2017, 08:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

THE LAST WINTER?

aka GAME OF THRONES SCAPE!

By Kolakoski

will be played Wednesday October 25 at Noon

Other Board Game Opportunites In October (NYC Area)

(PM Chas if interested)

Sat. Oct. 7 Star Trek Ascendancy

Sat. Oct. 15 Commands & Colors Epic Napoleonics

Sun. Oct. 22 Emperor's Choice

(Wed. Oct 25 Game of Thrones Scape; observers only)

Sat. Oct. 28 Open Heroscape Gaming Event!
Roosevelt Island (Kolakoski's Secret Island Base)
Walk up any time and learn to play, or just join in!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion