Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2021, 07:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Legion Drone - public playtest

High School Marching Band is the new C3G meta.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 22nd, 2021, 07:56 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Tuba Man OP, pls nerf
Old December 5th, 2021, 10:04 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Iron Legion Drone

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Royal Wakandian Forest
Units: Iron Man 280, War Machine 260, Iron Legion Drones x 3(Yellow, Red, and Pink) VS Lady Death Strike, Donald Ferguson, Bloodshot, Nebula
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map - Suburban Showdown
Units: Iron Man - Hulkbuster 360, Captain America 240, War Machine 260, Iron Legion Drone x2(Blue and Yellow) VS Captain Cold 200, The Top, Tar Pit, Golden Glider, Weather Wizard 100, Plunder, Girder
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 120 feels a little high for them, for 120 they feel soft. Thematically they fit the bill. They work great in Tony Stark builds, but have utility outside of those as well.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: These guys play like Iron Legion Drones. The abilities are good but to me the 3 life and 4 defense are the problem. They go down too quick, quicker than I would have liked at 120 pts anyways, and on a unit that I want engaged. In game 1 where I had 3 Drones, I kept wishing I had the Hulkbuster for the same cost. In game 2 when the Drones were getting Caps bonus they stuck around a little longer and although they didn't do any damage on offense they felt like they had a greater value. I think they would greatly benefit from an increase of 1 to their defense. You want them in the mix to use Iron Grasp. Maybe an edit to the power? Could be something like, when a Drone has a figure in Iron Grasp add one to it defense and subtract 1 from its attack and/or opponents attack? I like the idea of these guys, but they don't feel quite finished yet.
Old December 5th, 2021, 04:18 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks a lot Eric!

The Drones are at 3-2 right now, so I’m good to keep them as is. When we get some more tests in on MK. V free builds, if people still think they’re a bit weak I’m down to improve their defense.
Old December 5th, 2021, 05:08 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Thanks a lot Eric!

The Drones are at 3-2 right now, so I’m good to keep them as is. When we get some more tests in on MK. V free builds, if people still think they’re a bit weak I’m down to improve their defense.
Sounds good
Old December 5th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Could also always try 2L5D.
Old December 6th, 2021, 12:34 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just my two cents, I like 2 Life, 5 Defense as well. They'd be more in line with the sturdy yet bustible idea of drones.
Old December 6th, 2021, 08:17 AM

Does 2L5D not feel less sturdy than 3L4D? Not inherently opposed to it, but not sure if that’s the right move if they’re already feeling squishy to Eric.
Old December 6th, 2021, 09:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd think you'd want to go 2/6 at least if you were going to try to make them sturdier. Life is typically worth a bit more than defense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2021, 02:17 PM

I'll keep them as is for now, but if they're still feeling weak after the next test I'll either figure out some defensive boost on Iron Grasp or give the 2L/6D stats a try.
Old December 6th, 2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
I'll keep them as is for now, but if they're still feeling weak after the next test I'll either figure out some defensive boost on Iron Grasp or give the 2L/6D stats a try.

Sounds good to me
Old December 6th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I generally feel that these should be generally weak. They're just robots that generally get taken out with one hit from a hero. Probably should just adjust their points so they feel good as is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library