Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 20th, 2021, 07:52 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

I'll be there
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Anyone else bringing maps? What's our official count at? I think from Discord we should get a couple more and Flash can't make it so we're probably around 12 ish? we have 4 maps accounted for, so we need 2 more maps brought. I'm bringing 3 but I can bring more if need be.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2021, 07:10 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I can bring Common Ground and Vault of the Lava Stone
Old October 22nd, 2021, 11:39 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I can bring Common Ground and Vault of the Lava Stone
Rock on Jazack! Thank you!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 2nd, 2021, 11:26 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

UTAH MONTHLY NOVEMBER 2021

When: November 20th, 1:00-5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Hordes
We're bringing back a Utah Monthly classic! This month you build and bring an army like normal, but there's one twist: no start zone limit! That's right, the ants go marching 2 by 24 (with Isamu and Otonashi) this month! Whether you plan on bringing a huge amount of figures, or plan on bringing an army that can kill a huge amount of figures, make sure you're ready for this month's event!
  • 500 Point Armies
  • NO Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: Biggest Army
If you bring the biggest army to the event you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 3rd, 2021 at 12:32 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 07:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Have fun guys! Nice glyph selection. Maps look great too.

Old November 3rd, 2021, 08:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My bro and I can't make it this month, but I always have my eye out for these.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Mist and Shadow sure looks different…

Last edited by superfrog; November 3rd, 2021 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Thanks for running a couple of my maps!
Old November 3rd, 2021, 11:38 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Have fun guys! Nice glyph selection. Maps look great too.
Thanks so much! We're excited for them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
My bro and I can't make it this month, but I always have my eye out for these.
That's a bummer. Here's hoping you'll be able to make it out soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Mist and Shadow sure looks different…
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about... I've never messed up a copy/edit/paste in my life...

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 3rd, 2021 at 11:39 PM. Reason: And most certainly not in the classroom... And I've definitely never been caught by my students...
Old November 4th, 2021, 06:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Well, if there was ever an enticing format for me that you could post, this would be it. That said, I probably still won’t be making it down. Have fun regardless guys.
Old November 17th, 2021, 07:10 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

So far we are at 10 RSVPs. Anyone else coming along?? And good to see your name again, Trex!!
Old November 27th, 2021, 09:06 PM

UTAH MONTHLY DECEMBER 2021

When: December 11th, 11:00 - 4:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)
***Please note the different start time at 11!

Cost: White Elephant!!Your entry fee this month is a prize for the prize table! Please bring a prize that is wrapped (doesn’t have to be fancy — a paper/plastic bag will work as long as you can’t see the prize). It can be Heroscape-related or not, as long as you think it is something everyone will enjoy!
(As a guideline, something around the $5 mark will be great. Of course you can be more generous if you want, but that’s about the amount we’re used to already anyway.)

Format: Random Bring 2
In Jingle Bell Bash tradition, we're going with a quick-fight format this month so we can get more games in! Everyone will bring 2 345 point armies. At the beginning of each round, you will roll a d20 to see which army you play (1-10 = Army 1, 11-20 = Army 2). This will be a little different than a standard Bring 2 as you only choose between your own armies, but to compensate we're including some army restrictions: all A+ figures are banned, and you can only have one card ranked A in each of your armies! (Specific figures in each of these ranks included below.)
  • Bring 2 345 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Eight 30 minute rounds

Ban/Limited List:
Spoiler Alert!

Raffle: Snowiest Army
If your army has a sweet sweet snow theme going on to celebrate the weather, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 28th, 2021 at 03:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events