Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:14 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Its that season...

Is it actually a state law, or just inside city limits? When I lived in Missouri you could go outside city limits and do all the fireworks you wanted, legally.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Is it actually a state law, or just inside city limits? When I lived in Missouri you could go outside city limits and do all the fireworks you wanted, legally.
Yeah you can only shoot fireworks on the 4th of July inside city limits, outside you can do them anytime you want!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Judging from your title, I'd really hate to see you lighting fireworks.
Last 4th of July we had a huge BBQ and lit fireworks. We did something similar to what you did.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:12 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Geez... I've GOTTA try this. Maybe aim them at our annoying neighbor's house...
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:13 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Geez... I've GOTTA try this. Maybe aim them at our annoying neighbor's house...
Or you're annoying cousin?
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:27 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Now THERE's an idea. Come to think of it, I'll be seeing ALL my annoying cousins on the fourth... Nyee hee hee hee hee...
(Massed slaughter and gory explosions insue)
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Now THERE's an idea. Come to think of it, I'll be seeing ALL my annoying cousins on the fourth... Nyee hee hee hee hee...
(Massed slaughter and gory explosions insue)
If the cops ask I had nothing to do with it!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:32 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
A bottle rocket wouldn't burn down a house 99 out of 100 times. Now, something huge that goes into the air definitely. But just a little bottle rocket? I doubt thats a very common occurrence.
But if it did burn down a house that 1 out of 100 times and that was your house you wouldn't be very happy. The real problem with bottle rockets is their cheapness. Can usually buy them for $2 or less per gross (144). When they are small and you can get hundreds of them that is the problem and yes they do cause house fires every year.

The larger artillery type fireworks are much more powerful. However people tend to be much more safety cautious when shooting them off. Also the price does not allow "normal" people the luxury of buying them by the gross.

That being said I still love a good bottle rocket.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General