Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 10th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Terrain in Heroscape...Visually

Fellow Heroscapers,

I present to you - The Terrain Charts -

This are another resource that go in your 3-Ring Heroscape binder. It is sized to each be printed in color on an 8.5 x 11 with a little room for holes. You could also just put it in a plastic sheet page. I wanted to create a visual way to see who works with what terrain. I tried several things, but I eventually fell back to the Synergy chart paradigm.

Enjoy, and let me know if I missed anything

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; March 16th, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old March 10th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Terrain in Heroscape...Visually

Ha!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I love it!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the stuff you are making for the 3 ring binder. Sent positive rep but my stupid smart phone sent it before i could put my user name. Keep up the good work!
Old March 10th, 2011, 11:05 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Hey,
That is super stuff man. Thanks for this resource I didn't even know I wanted.
~P
Old March 11th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Actually I would say good job and then move on to saying you should have broken the terrain down further to show Sand, Rock, Asphalt etc. That would be a much neater thing to collect, where u truly have all the terrain to show for instead of category alone. You are also missing rocks from DnD masterset. Hope my advice helped~

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old March 11th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

The wife actually pointed out an error in page 2. The Greater Ice Elemental is missing from the swamp water and water. I will set up another photo shoot this weekend and have a corrected page 2 by Monday

-Ryougabot

Old March 11th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

I was playing around with the Synergy Charts and I thought of a whole new way of doing this that will be more fun and have more useful information as welland it will fit more thematically with the other charts. I will try it before I update the waters...Photoshop and layout is actually more fun than real photography... The more I think about the new layout, the more I like it.... I will correct the other one an have them both available for you.

-Ryougabot

Old March 14th, 2011, 03:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
The wife actually pointed out an error in page 2. The Greater Ice Elemental is missing from the swamp water and water. I will set up another photo shoot this weekend and have a corrected page 2 by Monday
Your wife pointed it out!??!

The charts are cool, but you get + rep for having a Scape-wife!
Old March 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Yet another list is represented visually. WOW...Terrain IS important.

-Ryougabot

Old March 11th, 2011, 12:06 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
Actually I would say good job and then move on to saying you should have broken the terrain down further to show Sand, Rock, Asphalt etc. That would be a much neater thing to collect, where u truly have all the terrain to show for instead of category alone. You are also missing rocks from DnD masterset. Hope my advice helped~
Those pieces of terrain don't have any synergy involved with them. I'm pretty sure he was just making a resource that showed terrain synergies.

Very cool resource man!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 14th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

I am taking it up a notch. Though the chart will not be as visual, it will have lots of info on it.

Here is the preview

-Ryougabot

Old March 14th, 2011, 01:37 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Very very helpful, and gorgeous too! Your labor of love benefits us all. I can't wait to print this out.

Hate to mention it, but I think maybe the Sahuagin Raider is missing from the Water picture?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's