Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old September 21st, 2019, 09:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Okay--I'm finally all caught up, and I can say with certainty that things are getting interesting now.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 22nd, 2019, 08:51 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry about the delay. Chapter Seventeen - A Familiar Tale is now live! The shadowy tale of Eltuthar the black is finally uncovered, as Dilmir continues his banishment.

~TGRF.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:14 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chapter Eighteen - The Choice has been Made is now live! Dilmir's banishment continues, but his troubles are far from ended.

Also, as promised, the Glossary is now public, and can be found at the top of the drop down for the fan fiction. I withheld it until now because there was a spoiler to the fact that Dilmir eventually met up with Eltuthar. I don't think any other spoilers can be ascertained from it now.

When I first posted this, I remember there being some confusion about who was who and such, so if something isn't clear, don't hesitate to ask.

~TGRF.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:46 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Such a great chapter title!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:46 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
When I first posted this, I remember there being some confusion about who was who and such, so if something isn't clear, don't hesitate to ask.
I'll admit I was mildly confused at first because I thought the character of Felnir was Felmir. I mean, n and m are pretty close as far as letters go.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 23rd, 2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
I'll admit I was mildly confused at first because I thought the character of Felnir was Felmir. I mean, n and m are pretty close as far as letters go.

~TAF
Bigga had the exact same issue. My naming conventions weren't particularly developed at the time.

~TGRF.
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:27 AM

Chapter Nineteen - Tidings is now live! Things switch to Ilrin, and the full scale of the fate approaching Dilmir begins to be unraveled.

~TGRF.
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woot woot! Ilrin is such a great character

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 25th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Chapter Twenty - Treason is now live! Ilrin comes to a decision about what she must do, but will she succeed in time?

~TGRF.
Old September 26th, 2019, 01:48 PM

Chapter Twenty-One - Approach is now live! The Great Forest beyond the Ans Aras is no place for an elf to wander...

~TGRF.
Old September 27th, 2019, 12:50 PM

Chapter Twenty-Two - The Work of Eltuthar is now live! Ilrin comes face to face with the dreaded Eltuthar the Black.

~TGRF.
Old September 28th, 2019, 05:05 PM

Chapter Twenty-Three - The Nature of Magic is now live! The great secret of Eltuthar's mysterious power is finally laid bare.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction