Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 9th, 2006, 07:57 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
PETSUCHOS

Petsuchos

Myth Unit. A bejeweled crocodile that fires a focused ray of sunlight.

Scientific Name - Crocodilus tyranosuchos
Size - 400lbs, 24' long
Diet - sunlight

The Petsuchos is a magic creature that can focus the beams of cunlight into deadly searing rays. Like many ranged units, the Petsuchosis weak when fighting at close range, but his beams fire with perfect accuracy at a distance.

"Petsuchos" is the Greek rendering of an Egyptian word meaning "he who belongs to Suchos," the crocodile dog also known as Sobek. The Petsuchos was the sacred crocodile of Suchos kept in a private lake in the city of Crocodopolis. He was an old, pampered beast who wore golden rings in his ears and rivited braclets oh his forelegs.

-Age of Mythology

P.S. This is not a figure, but a screenshot of the Petsuchos in Age of Mythology. My hope was to find a figure that would work in place of the screenshot and make a second card using that figures picture. That way I could display the actual Petsuchos and also the figue so the it could be used. If anyone finds a figure that would work please post it.

Old November 9th, 2006, 07:58 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Zigthar is a Shyft from Mage Knight
Thanks adding that. Zigthar is fixed, hit F5 if you can't see the changes.

Old November 9th, 2006, 08:47 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Re: PETSUCHOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Petsuchos

The Petsuchos is a magic creature that can focus the beams of cunlight into deadly searing rays. Like many ranged units, the Petsuchosis weak when fighting at close range, but his beams fire with perfect accuracy at a distance.

"Petsuchos" is the Greek rendering of an Egyptian word meaning "he who belongs to Suchos," the crocodile dog also known as Sobek. The Petsuchos was the sacred crocodile of Suchos kept in a private lake in the city of Crocodopolis. He was an old, pampered beast who wore golden rings in his ears and rivited braclets oh his forelegs.

-Age of Mythology

P.S. This is not a figure, but a screenshot of the Petsuchos in Age of Mythology. My hope was to find a figure that would work in place of the screenshot and make a second card using that figures picture. That way I could display the actual Petsuchos and also the figue so the it could be used. If anyone finds a figure that would work please post it.
Nice Petsuchos. I'm a big fan of AOM and look forward to seeing more AOM customs. Good work.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 9th, 2006, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
Nice Petsuchos. I'm a big fan of AOM and look forward to seeing more AOM customs. Good work.
Thanks. And as a big fan you can keep me honest about staying true to there powers in the game.

Old November 9th, 2006, 08:54 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. And as a big fan you can keep me honest about staying true to there powers in the game.
Those powers do seem true to the unit. Is making a Frost Giant out of the realm of possibility??

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 9th, 2006, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those powers do seem true to the unit. Is making a Frost Giant out of the realm of possibility??
No. I just started out with the Egyptian units. I'll get around to all four factions in a matter of time. The problem is I can't find a figure to use for Petsuchos. I found these, but they dont work so well.

Old November 9th, 2006, 11:48 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
looking good!
Old November 10th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Sorry it has taken me so long, but I used the modified values for the troll and the over all result was very similar.
Old November 10th, 2006, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
looking good!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Warrior
Sorry it has taken me so long, but I used the modified values for the troll and the over all result was very similar.
OK I guess its just personal choice then which stats to use I'm going to do some more playtesting sooner or later withthe new guys and figure this stuff out.

Old November 10th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Not bad. I'm not sure about the wording on Searing Beams - what do you mean about no terrain above him? Like he's under an overhang, or he's on the highest elevation on the map?
Old November 10th, 2006, 10:31 AM

Yea I wasn't sure how to say it. He focusus a beam of sunlight through the horns on his head to use searing beams, so he has to be able to be in direct rays of the sun. He wouldn't be able to using searing rays if he were under an overhang. That was the best way I could think of to word it, but its not so clear.

Old November 10th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
To be honest, I don't think you need that limitation. It's not like there are many maps where he's going to be completely underneath something anyway. When it does happen, you could just say he's storing up solar power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards