Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 16th, 2013, 01:53 AM

Vraal Woo who?
Wanted

Hello! Im looking to purchase a Swarm of the Marro Master Set,if you are interested in selling one please PM me, also let me add i do not have a paypal and will either have to send money the old school way, or if you are around MA i can pick it up.
Old September 16th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wanted

This fellow here has one: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47710
Old September 16th, 2013, 05:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Uhh, yes. I do. Sorta.

With a recent vacation to my cousin's house in July, we weren't able to bring the 'Scape back with us. We're heading down a weekend in mid-October, so I'll have it back then.

So Vraal, if you're still looking for one come October, we could possibly work something out.

Last edited by Sheep; September 16th, 2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Thanks Orgsbane for the shout out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades