Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2012, 06:55 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Nimrod

The Book of Nimrod

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 10
MINIONS AND MARAUDERS

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name are #090 / Nimrod.

Character Bio - Nimrod is an advanced form of Sentinel robot created by the Sentinels in an alternate future. Combining the strength to take on the likes of Juggernaut, the adaptability to determine and neutralize superhuman abilities of his opponents, and the ability to repair and enhance his structure, Nimrod proves to be the ultimate mutant hunter.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Nimrod is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.
  • Base Clarification: Nimrod is a single-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Nimrod may use his Reconstruction special power to heal an adjacent Android. Current Androids.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • As an Android, Nimrod is immune to a number of special powers, such as Baron von Strucker's Death Spore Release. However, they also have certain vulnerabilities, such as Strucker's Satan's Claw Special Attack.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:16 PM. Reason: png
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:56 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Nimrod (Design Phase)

NAME = NIMROD

SPECIES = Android
UNIQUENESS = Event Hero
CLASS = Hunter
PERSONALITY = Adaptable

SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 7

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 450

ADAPTIVE ASSAULT
When Nimrod attacks, he may attack one additional time. If Nimrod targets the same figure for this additional attack, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to add 1 to his Attack number and negate all of the defending figure's special powers for the rest of this turn.

ADAPTIVE RESISTANCE
Nimrod receives one extra defense die for each Wound Marker on this card.

RECONSTRUCTION
After taking a turn with Nimrod, if he is not engaged, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card or from the card of any adjacent Android figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Design used for Initial Playtest:
Spoiler Alert!

Original Design:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; November 6th, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:11 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Can you fix the SP please? The text is gigantic.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:11 AM

After seeing the Superman release, I started thinking Nimrod ought to drop in points, maybe closer to 500. I originally thought he should be higher than Master Mold, but maybe not, since a certain percentage of MM's points are tied to his bonding with and bringing back Sentinels, which Nimrod doesn't have.

Also, the tests I ran at SP levels had Nimrod dominating, so my first attempt at bringing his points down and weakening him a bit:

NIMROD
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; September 17th, 2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:12 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks like an excellent design!

The only changes I might consider would be maybe changing his class to Sentinel (not sure if that would allow him to move/attack with Master Mold), and I think I'd almost prefer a personality of Advanced or Elite or something to show his futuristic-ness.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:18 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's some comic art for ya:

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:22 AM

Thanks, I really like the second pic. The third one is great also, but I am partial to the pink one especially since the figure I have is pink. Speaking of, I forgot to upload the pictures I took of it.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:28 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

I like the original Adaptive Assault, at least the end part. The newer idea seems more fiddly, and would be a lot more niche.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:36 AM

I agree that the original is easier, as I tested it however, it made less sense as I tried to test all the things it would negate. It also doesn't really capture the fact that he is always able to use his advanced computer systems. I am definitely not sold on the changes, I just wanted to share my thoughts from the testing I did.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; September 17th, 2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
I like the original Adaptive Assault, at least the end part. The newer idea seems more fiddly, and would be a lot more niche.
Keep it as is, otherwise you have even more text on an already lengthy card. The third special could use some help as well, I don't like the wording much. Here's my shot at it

RECONSTRUCTION
After taking a turn with Nimrod, I NIMROD only attacked one time, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card. If Nimrod did not attack this turn and is not engaged, you may ?instead? remove one Wound Marker from the card of any Android figure adjacent to Nimrod.

Did you want it changing to Instead. Because if you do, I would leave the first part with what you started with, it shouldn't make him too powerful.

Could you post a bio of the character? I'm in the dark about him (not a huge X-men fan) and I would like to see how powerful he really is
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice design G-O

I agree that I like the powers in the SP as is, other than some wording tweakage.

Anytime I've ever seen him he's been pretty badass and taking on all comers.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Keep it as is, otherwise you have even more text on an already lengthy card. The third special could use some help as well, I don't like the wording much. Here's my shot at it

RECONSTRUCTION
After taking a turn with Nimrod, I NIMROD only attacked one time, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card. If Nimrod did not attack this turn and is not engaged, you may ?instead? remove one Wound Marker from the card of any Android figure adjacent to Nimrod.

Did you want it changing to Instead. Because if you do, I would leave the first part with what you started with, it shouldn't make him too powerful.

Could you post a bio of the character? I'm in the dark about him (not a huge X-men fan) and I would like to see how powerful he really is
Thematically, "instead" seemed to be a bit more feasible. He is good, but I don't know if being able to heal himself and another android in the same turn was too good.

I tried doing a bio, but I was having trouble condensing it. It is rather large on Marvel, Wiki, and Comicvine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library