Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old August 15th, 2011, 05:41 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation
Power Rankings for Other Formats

I'm curious what the Power Rankings would be like if they were for more varied formats. To that end, I'm curious which units would be in your Power Ranked top ten in the following formats:

Capture the Flag
Treasure Quest
Heat of Battle
Reverse the Whip
Dungeon Crawls
...and any other format you think it prevalent enough to warrant Power Rankings...
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:56 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
Re: Power Rankings for Other Formats

forgive me if this is a noobish thing to say, but i haven't heard of any of these but CTF. is there a link to some explanations?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Power Rankings for Other Formats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
forgive me if this is a noobish thing to say, but i haven't heard of any of these but CTF. is there a link to some explanations?
Check out the Gencon Events for details.

Heavy Gruts & Grimnak & Warriors of Ashra are A+ in Heat of Battle. Cypren, Arrow Gruts and Mimring are A+ in CTF and Treasure Quest. Only thing different about reverse the whip is less people play Rats, Q9, & Isamu because they don't want to play against them.

Dungeon Crawl? - I think Heroes Only or Uniques Only would be a better fit, in which case Jotun, Shurrak, and Krug are beasts.

Silver Surfer pwns in any of the above formats if Marvel is allowed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion