Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2008, 04:20 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Archived Official Wizards Feedback Thread

Hard to say what will work out best for people. My main goal here was to consolidate all the replies from Paul in an easier to review fashion.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM

vdemman13 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clonedpoop
Someone mentioned on this thread (or possibly another) that WalMart was "being difficult". Can you shed any light on this? I was under the impression that Heroscape was still being carried by WM, and Marvel was the only thing that was a point of discussion.
Of course they can be a little difficult - after all, they are the Evil Empire(tm). It's nothing surprising - they know what's good for their business, and they ask for it. They are, thankfully, Lawful Evil, and I have a lot of respect for Lawful Evil (it means they're reasonable and make sensible decisions). In many ways, that makes them pretty easy to work with. So, yes, WM is still carrying Heroscape, and it's only the Marvel booster wave that we're waiting on a firm decision on.

Thanks for your post. If they do not decide to carry Marvel boosters, does that mean that Hobby stores will carry the waves or will wave 1 not be released?

thanks
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdemman13 View Post
Thanks for your post. If they do not decide to carry Marvel boosters, does that mean that Hobby stores will carry the waves or will wave 1 not be released?

thanks
It had better be the former.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

vdemman13, if you are looking for a reply, you might want to try the new Official thread (a link is in my Index, see my sig).

However, I think at this point that your question has been answered, for now, as clearly as it will be until we find out where WotC is taking HS, until we get some more open communication again. Marvel didn't do as well as hoped (and is expensive for licensing reasons). It appears to be in an uphill battle to be continued, but we can still cross our fingers and hope...
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:28 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Darn it, I thought I'd closed this thread to avoid this problem.

Closed now.

New Feedback thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21610
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News