Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 19th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Do you have those tin snips scissors? The heavy duty ones you get from Home Depot and not Staples? That's the first solution that popped into my head.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:27 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Mine snapped right off. Try using rubbing alcohol on the base, as this might weaken the glue.
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:44 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

My exacto knife sliced right through the glue between the base and the fig.

But now that somebody mentioned it, maybe next time I'll pull out the cheap chisel in my garage.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:52 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hah, thanks for the plethora of suggestions, folks.

Having neithers chisels nor hacksaws, I tried the boiling water treatment. Wowzers. Turns the plastic into....uh.....very soft plastic.

I'll be using that trick in future.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

New announcement has been added to the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet figs, and even sweeter price. The giant red thing intrigues me on how C3V can fit him in. He doesn't look like anything 'scape has so far, species-wise. Yay for the new dwarf!
Old February 28th, 2012, 12:46 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could those be Valkrill Kyrie I see? Only at Troll and Toad though. I must admit I have never ordered from that site before.
Old February 28th, 2012, 12:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Could those be Valkrill Kyrie I see? Only at Troll and Toad though. I must admit I have never ordered from that site before.
Troll and Toad sells through Amazon too, so you could order thru Amazon.
Troll and Toad is a good company

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; February 28th, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 11:42 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Troll and toad also sells through ebay. After shipping, it was slightly cheaper for me to buy it through ebay then through their website.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old February 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

The MageKnight packages are quite large for what is in them. So postage to Denmark is going to be high and there is also a fair chance of customs grabbing these ones.
So is there anyone out there, who is going to order from Troll and Toad anyway, that I can talk into getting 2 extra copies and repack them for me?
I will pay pay whatever is needed, plus a small bonus.
Cheers.
DBC
Old February 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBC View Post
The MageKnight packages are quite large for what is in them. So postage to Denmark is going to be high and there is also a fair chance of customs grabbing these ones.
So is there anyone out there, who is going to order from Troll and Toad anyway, that I can talk into getting 2 extra copies and repack them for me?
I will pay pay whatever is needed, plus a small bonus.
Cheers.
DBC
I should be able to help you out, provided you use PayPal. PM me if you're interested.
Old February 29th, 2012, 07:50 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Thank you for the offer Sherman.
But I just went to the Troll and Toad site and found they had just restocked on several of the miniatures I was also looking for (like the D&D barbarians). So I decided to place a larger order there instead.
But thanks for wanting to help a fellow Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs