Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I just received my shipment from Vydar. He shipped very quickly, and everything included was exactly as he described it. Highly recommended!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:05 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For sale:

x2 Road To The Forgotten Forest (minus Dumutef Guard)

Will sell together for $60 + shipping.

Come and get it!

GONE!!!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Last edited by Greyelephant; May 13th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:12 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
beisaic is a highly recommended trader!
And rouby44 is a fine trader as well!

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old May 14th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Just completed a deal with AnamCara - good communication and payment was sent right away. Please let me know when the package arrives. Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 14th, 2011, 12:34 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Just received my end of a trade with phil413ican. Very good trade. Great communication, well packaged, and every thing arrived in good order. Hopefully my payment arrives ok.

And I promise not to misuse Q9

Old May 14th, 2011, 01:17 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Just received my end of a trade with phil413ican. Very good trade. Great communication, well packaged, and every thing arrived in good order. Hopefully my payment arrives ok.

And I promise not to misuse Q9
Is there another way?

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

P.S. - I REALLY like your jungles. They look awesome! Could you post a tutorial?
I always do just no one reads them!!

I'm guessing it's because I don't upload my pictures to the gallery and use photobucket. Not sure though. Either way all my customs and how I made them are in my customs thread. Let me know if I can help in any way
Old May 14th, 2011, 04:10 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

I have $100 for an Aquilla's Alliance that is in good shape and complete (i.e. - no missing wings on Sujoah, etc). PM me if you have the set to sell or if you have individual figures from the set for sale. I would like to get all five as a set to minimize shipping costs, but I am willing to buy individuals if I need to.

Also, I have $25 for a squad of Gladiatrons as well. AA + these guys will complete my collection (although I have repaints of Woo and Skahen).

I also have a trade list that I will hopefully be able to update and link in my sig later today.

Thanks everyone!

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.

Last edited by in2bator; May 14th, 2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Added the bit about the trade list.
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:17 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

P.S. - I REALLY like your jungles. They look awesome! Could you post a tutorial?
I always do just no one reads them!!

I'm guessing it's because I don't upload my pictures to the gallery and use photobucket. Not sure though. Either way all my customs and how I made them are in my customs thread. Let me know if I can help in any way
Everybody check out Rocktroll's Jungle tutorial. It is very well done!

Awesome Jungle tutorial
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:53 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Had a great trade with Mac122. Packaged very well and shipped fast.
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking for 9x DnDscape figures with the Wave 12/13 bases. Also looking for 3x of each Omnicron squad. Look at my trade list in my sig if interested!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Update of my haves-n-wants:

Have:
D&D D2 Heroes of Khorvaire NIB (Rhogar, Kurrok, Shurrak, Mika, Heirloom, 2 shadow tiles)
D&D D3 Heroes of Fallcrest NIB (Evar, Siege, Eltahale, Moltenclaw)

(I'm willing to open the D&D up to sell/trade singles or for shipping. I'm keeping them NIB for storage convenience.)

Ulginesh x1
Snipers x 2
Wolves of Badru x1
Krav Maga agents x1

21x sparkly water (for trade only-- a squad of MacDirks?)

PayPal

Wants:
MacDirk warriors x1
Capuan Gladiators x1
Knights of Weston x1
Zombies x1
Zetacron
Any Thaelenk Tundra terrain: mountains, etc.

PayPal
(PayPal is okay, but I'd prefer a trade.)

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online