Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Hope the captain gets better. I seriously enjoyed watching the battle report videos and even rewatch some of them.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old February 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I loved the monster mash. But yes I hope the captain get's better.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:48 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

May I put in a request for news on recovery process?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; April 21st, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
My I put in a request for news on recovery process?
Same here. Is the captain any better?

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:23 PM

OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just wanted to wish Captain good luck.

I am a fan of this series, good story line!

I also would like to know where or what is used to make your dice bowls.
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll add my good wishes. The battle report videos were awesome and I think would make a great tool to try to get others interested in this fantastic game.
Old August 10th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I'll add my good wishes. The battle report videos were awesome and I think would make a great tool to try to get others interested in this fantastic game.
2 month necro, but that would work so well. I also think these can actually bring people to the game.

If you are wondering why I think they can do that is because they are what brought me back to the game and led me to this wonderful site.

Thanks Legoboy and Captain Canuck!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:16 PM

DarkJawa Woo who?

I was actually just thinking about throwing my Heroscape in the garbage. I hadn't played in almost two years. I checked back here and was happy to see the community still alive, so my next stop was YouTube. I have watched a few of Legoboys vs Captain's video battles and it reignited my passion for Heroscape.
So in a round about way what I am saying is, thank you to Lego and Captain for getting me, and now my 8 year old, back into the game. I know its a year later, but I also hope the good Captain is doing well.
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:25 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

The Captain is fine, lost a couple hundred pounds or so. He is working out a ton and chasing after his almost two year old.

I've decided to quit hasseling him, and try to make videos with Thor, another friend of mine. I can't promise that the videos will be made quickly, or that they will be as good, but I'm gonna try to do it.
Old August 11th, 2013, 01:19 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
The Captain is fine, lost a couple hundred pounds or so. He is working out a ton and chasing after his almost two year old.

I've decided to quit hasseling him, and try to make videos with Thor, another friend of mine. I can't promise that the videos will be made quickly, or that they will be as good, but I'm gonna try to do it.

Now that is some exciting news!
Old October 13th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post

Yeah for Captain! also cant wait to see the Thor videos!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 18th, 2014, 12:48 AM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Legoboy, do you think you will ever make any new videos?

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports