Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 6th, 2022, 11:06 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminX View Post
my group will definitely play some games before I get started painting & I figure I'll just prioritize the ones people like using the most. may look odd for some games but it is what it is

very intimidated by the blimp in particular though if I'm being honest
My thoughts as well! I’m an artist but I despise painting with a passion, but in life we make compromises with the things we love. Also yeah I didn’t even think about how difficult that’s gonna be! I hope CZN is removable from the dirigible…
Old October 6th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
As much as smaller offerings would’ve been beneficial on the consumer end, that’s not what the campaign is about. It’s about probing overall interest in an ongoing relaunch, where we’re inevitably going to get the smaller offerings so many people are itching for right now, but if it doesn’t fund, there will be no offerings, large or small.
To be more technical, the campaign is about probing interest in a $250 set of figures and terrain. I don't honestly think a $250 bundle would sell well on the shelves of Target, so it's fairly miraculous IMO that it's sold over 1800 copies already in this form.

I think this IP is plenty viable. I question its viability in this form. The campaign will show if I'm right or wrong in doing so.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2022, 12:45 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I have seen the light! I have taken the pledge. Hallelujah! Amen.
Old October 6th, 2022, 01:16 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this dude from Knaves of the Silver Scimitar supposed to be a grut?
Old October 6th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post

Good eye! That's a Grut if I've ever seen one. Fangs, underbite, Klingon forehead ridges, punk-rock haircut? Grut.
Old October 6th, 2022, 01:39 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:

Good eye! That's a Grut if I've ever seen one. Fangs, underbite, Klingon forehead ridges, punk-rock haircut? Grut.

I made a similar suggestion, since the Dawn Raider Syndicate is connected to the classic Heroscape factions, showing that sort of evolution of the various groups that were summoned and what some of them decided to do in the aftermath. We've already got a Marro, a Soulborg, a dwarf, and a Primadon, it would match up well to include Grut Orc pirates who dropped affiliations during their time on Valhalla.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old October 6th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:

I made a similar suggestion, since the Dawn Raider Syndicate is connected to the classic Heroscape factions, showing that sort of evolution of the various groups that were summoned and what some of them decided to do in the aftermath. We've already got a Marro, a Soulborg, a dwarf, and a Primadon, it would match up well to include Grut Orc pirates who dropped affiliations during their time on Valhalla.
"Grut army: terrible health plan, no sick days, hazardous work conditions. Gregnak sick of dinosaur-obsessed upper management! Gregnak will become independent contractor with Dawn Raiders! Be own boss! Set own schedule! See kids more often..."

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 6th, 2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 03:29 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Pretty sure this is an accurate transcript of the HeroScape: Age of Annihilation trailer...

Thormun:

We thought the wellsprings were a blessing.
We thought they gifted us with the powers of God: visions of the future,
armies summoned from distant galaxies.

We were wrong. The wellsprings bring our world nothing but pain, nothing but suffering and endless destruction. Driven to war to protect them from the clutches of Utgar and his minions, the Valkyries came together in a fleeting moment of hope.

But my visions of the future drove me to despair. I gave up everything the wellspring provided--the strength, the armies, the visions--until I saw my own home reduced to ash. Until I heard the whispers and rumors of our Valkyrie, and other wellsprings. Not knowing where those allegiances would fall drove me even further into madness.

Driven by revenge, I can no longer sit idly by. If I do nothing, I will lose more than my home. I will lose everything, the world reduced to the memory of a flame.

You can be a hero, or a pacifist, but you cannot be both. Peace is but a dream in Valhalla, a dream I can no longer seek. I will carve my name into my enemies, and everyone will know who stands against them.

My world no longer needs a scholar or a historian. It needs a hero.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 6th, 2022 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 03:55 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So is Thormun going to be a playable character? Discuss.
Old October 6th, 2022, 03:57 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

That Thorman. Such a kidder.
Old October 6th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You can be a hero, or a pacifist, but you cannot be both....

My world no longer needs a scholar or a historian. It needs a hero.
I really hate this part because I disagree with it so much. Pacifists, scholars, and historians can be heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2022, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The added hassle of offering ala cart, thus having to sort and ship different sized packages, would indeed complicate things some and increase some labor costs. However, the real world product research and marketing data they would receive would be worth a great deal more to a company like Hasbro than those increased labor cost. Say they had each of the 5 factions available for individual purchase via add-ons. At the end of the campaign they would have real data on which factions are more appealing to the market. 5000 vs. 3000 vs. 2000 vs. 6000 vs. 4000. This tells them to produce more of teams 1 & 4, while less of teams 2 & 3, when they take this to retail stores. It's a huge financial win for them if they don't produce all 5 sets in the same quantities, then see some sets sell out while others sit on the shelf and collect dust. When a set sells out rapidly, that's lost sales due to lack of product. When sets sit around and go unsold, that prevents re-orders for new product.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion