Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hot new rumors for the next Major Expansion! Common Squa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I worked for NYC government agencies for 26 years; parts of one of the largest corporate machines in the world. We lurched all the time.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 10th, 2016, 12:00 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Okay, I've got the game, and there are no Common Squads in Innistrad. In fact, the rules which identify the type symbols are not even included. Better luck next time!
Old July 10th, 2016, 05:55 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Okay, I've got the game, and there are no Common Squads in Innistrad. In fact, the rules which identify the type symbols are not even included. Better luck next time!
The rules aren't there, but the card's got the symbols. Are they killing commons quietly or they forgot that section?

I wouldn't expect to see commons coming. I've been thinking that with unpainted figures, if they aren't physically too different, there could be confusions when identifying units (I'm thinking about black now). Common units could help making the board more complicated to identify.
Old July 11th, 2016, 04:52 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I think you may be right. The new rulebook says you may only have one copy of a spell. That's an indication they think people won't be buying multiples of anything with spell cards in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News