Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 9th, 2015, 07:00 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread - White Lotus & Executioner 6000

I like the change to him being based on size. I'd personally prefer it to be just soulborgs, however. Not only do I not care for extensive type call outs like that in service of theme, I think soulborgs are the only theme that make sense. I also don't think the destructible object part of it particularly works. Otherwise I like how rats are stopped from being truly dominant for it, giving a bit more play to Zettian Infantry or even Deathstalkers.
Old January 30th, 2015, 01:33 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More Randomness

So while I do have ideas for a few other Avatar customs and I do want to make my way through Legend of Korra I recently watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and ideas hit me for the homunculi featured within and I had to make them. So here are my attempts at them not all properly playtested or anything so points may be off and heck I might have even misread character power levels. Spoilers abound if you haven't seen the show.

Spoiler Alert!

Anyways enjoy.

~Dysole, who might fill out the rest of the FMA universe if more ideas come to her (she's had a couple)

Last edited by Dysole; April 20th, 2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old May 27th, 2015, 02:42 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Been A While

So I had a few ideas I've been kicking around. I got into Code Geass and Gravity Falls not too long ago and these characters were the ones I got ideas for. I want to return to the Avatar universe here very soon. I still have a fair number of ideas for minor character from the original series but I want to go to Legend of Korra and I have an idea that will clear up some room on my cards. (Hint. It's basically making symbols for each of the bending types)

Anyways, I present to you 3 of the Geass users from Code Geass and Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. If more ideas hit me from these stories, I'll make more. As always, spoilers may abound.

LeLouch Vi Brittania
Spoiler Alert!

Rolo Lamperouge
Spoiler Alert!

Mao
Spoiler Alert!

Bill Cipher
Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, appreciative of those who helped with the rewording of some of these powers
Old June 1st, 2015, 05:07 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread - Code Geass and Gravity Falls N

Code Geass is outside of my wheelhouse and I don't know Gravity Falls well enough to recognize Bill Cipher but Full Metal Alchemist is definitely something I can comment on. I'll spoiler it as well since I get into the show there.

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 1st, 2015, 08:25 PM

Feedbacking Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post

Spoiler Alert!
I appreciate the comments. I put some stuff in bold in response. I appreciate it and may end up updating more later.

~Dysole, who has other FMA cards in the works as well as Legend of Korra/Last Airbender
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:24 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread - Code Geass and Gravity Falls N

Bradley's my favorite as well. I'd love to see what kind of cards you could cook up for Colonel Mustang, Scar, or Kimblee. So many great and iconic characters to choose from. Same goes for Last Airbender/Korra.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 1st, 2015, 10:27 PM

Coming Attractions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Bradley's my favorite as well. I'd love to see what kind of cards you could cook up for Colonel Mustang, Scar, or Kimblee. So many great and iconic characters to choose from. Same goes for Last Airbender/Korra.

~TAF
Ones I currently have ideas for.

~Dysole, spoilery
Old October 30th, 2015, 01:50 AM

New Stuff

So, after a long hiatus where my life is finally getting some semblance of normalcy here I go with some more figures. I watched the original series in between now and the last set of FMA figures I did (not bad, but Brotherhood is better) and here are some of the peoples I have been working on. I anticipate the next batch will be Legend of Korra/the last of Airbender and then after that I'll probably do Soul Eater stuff.

(As a note, I really liked Ixe's suggestion on Wrath to give him some kind of dodge ability so I will likely be updating that card in the not too distant future)

So here is the Amestris Military and one of their enemies. As always, zero playtesting and it's late so I may have screwed something up getting these guys out. Enjoy.

~Dysole, signing out for now

Last edited by Dysole; October 30th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old October 30th, 2015, 01:59 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread - FMA: Brotherhood NEW

Why a movement mechanic for the third power on Hughes card? What's that reflect from the show?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 30th, 2015, 10:02 AM

My Darling Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Why a movement mechanic for the third power on Hughes card? What's that reflect from the show?
His compatriots moving away from him so they don't have to hear about his kid again.

~Dysole, who cracked up every single time it happened
Old October 30th, 2015, 08:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread - FMA: Brotherhood NEW 10/29/15

Lol that's right.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 30th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thumbs up Re: My Darling Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
His compatriots moving away from him so they don't have to hear about his kid again.

~Dysole, who cracked up every single time it happened
I cracked up just reading the power on the Army Card and thinking about it.

These are great. Thematically perfect. I can't even come up with any suggestions.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards