Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 23rd, 2010, 02:41 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mage Knight Castle Pack

Is anyone familiar with this Mage Knight product?

If anyone has this and would be willing to give their opinions on it with Heroscape, or post some pics of it on a map with figs and terrain, that would be awesome.

I keep seeing it pop up and am curious on how well it gels with 'scape.

Thanks!

WV

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:54 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Mage Knight Castle Pack

I've seen it used a few times and used to (might still?) have one somewhere. Personally, I'm not a fan of the square MK castle stuff on a hex board, but it might work fine for others.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:30 AM

masonator97 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don't know a lot about Mage Knight but the castle does look cool.

The cake is a lie...
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:29 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I've seen it used a few times and used to (might still?) have one somewhere. Personally, I'm not a fan of the square MK castle stuff on a hex board, but it might work fine for others.
I am not sure what it looks like, all I can see is what the package shows, but, since the ruins and the warehouse are both 90 degrees square, I suspect one could fashion an alteration that would make it fit on the hexes.

If anyone has some pics, I would be very interested in seeing them!

Thanks!

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:10 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Sometime back...there was a thread inwhich a member posted a large map using this and other mageknight dungeon floors as well, used in conjunction w/ heroscape figures...

But no hexes were used....

No idea what this thread was called, but the word 'cathedral' comes to mind...

May take some digging in the search function, because that is a pretty common word on any mini-game site...

Hope this helps...

Edit: Also, Ormus agrees w/ Necroblade... I have seen this set on hexes and I can say it looks much better on a square format for which it was made...
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
Sometime back...there was a thread inwhich a member posted a large map using this and other mageknight dungeon floors as well, used in conjunction w/ heroscape figures...

But no hexes were used....

No idea what this thread was called, but the word 'cathedral' comes to mind...

May take some digging in the search function, because that is a pretty common word on any mini-game site...

Hope this helps...

Edit: Also, Ormus agrees w/ Necroblade... I have seen this set on hexes and I can say it looks much better on a square format for which it was made...
Would this be the thread you are referring to:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=9698&

I didn't see this particular set though : (

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old January 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

The MK Castle Wall Pack 2 is actually a "connector" set used in conjuntion with the main wall set Wall Pack 1. Wall Pack 2 is really useless unless used with Wall Pack 1.

"Be of good courage..."
Old January 24th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboleen View Post
The MK Castle Wall Pack 2 is actually a "connector" set used in conjuntion with the main wall set Wall Pack 1. Wall Pack 2 is really useless unless used with Wall Pack 1.
Good info! Thanks for this tidbit!

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles