Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 14th, 2006, 03:09 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by curseyoukhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I submitted a whole mess o stuff today
So did I not roll the right dice or something? Huh?
I have no idea. Just saying it worked for me. I am using IE currently.
Old November 14th, 2006, 04:33 PM

ASmiles Woo who?
Unless it is already in there somewhere and I'm missing it, it would nice if the events section had a link to get back to the forums.
Old November 14th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles
Unless it is already in there somewhere and I'm missing it, it would nice if the events section had a link to get back to the forums.
Yeah a nav menu is high priority. Just haven't gotten to it yet.
Old November 14th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
I have discovered I get different RSVP lists for my event if I click on it from the calendar versus clicking on it from My RSVPs area.

Gary I think if you unregister for your event, then you should be able to re-register for just one day. I had to do this for myself with Gencon 07.

This whole area of the site is a high priority for me, but so are other things in my life.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 14th, 2006, 08:33 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
I'm still having no luck with the registration. I've used IE and Mozilla and every time I hit the add event button I get this message: DB Error: syntax error

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old November 14th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Agent Minivann posted that he was getting the same db error ...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=123790#135186

... turned out that his description was too long. "caveman" it up.

brevity is the soul of wit … or some **** like that
Old November 14th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Syntax errors mean you either typed an apostrophe or a quote or perhaps some other non alphanumeric character. I don't think it has anything to do with length, when you shortened it you probably took out an apostrophe or quote too. If this doesn't work. take out everything that isn't a letter or number and try again, it should go through.

I am not sure if there is anything I can do about this syntax error, but at the very least I want to make a Help doc that lists stuff like this.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 15th, 2006, 11:02 AM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
THANKS! Clearing out the punctuation made it work fine.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old November 15th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Gary I think if you unregister for your event, then you should be able to re-register for just one day. I had to do this for myself with Gencon 07.
gave it another try but it behaves the same way. i think the problem is i'm expecting it to behave in a different and more logical way than it does. plus i still get that bogus date of 4/30/07 in the MyRSVPs view.

when i click on "Current Month" view, i see all the occurrences for "Chicagoland Heroscaping". so you would think that if i clicked on the one scheduled for say 12/02, the popup window that shows details would show a date of 12/02. but it doesn't. it just shows the same "start date" of 11/18 for the first occurrence of the series of events and who is attending ANY occurrence, no matter which occurrence i click on. it would be better, i think, if the "details" window showed the date of the occurrence that was selected and who is attending JUST THAT occurrence.
Old December 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by curseyoukhan
I'm still having no luck with the registration. I've used IE and Mozilla and every time I hit the add event button I get this message: DB Error: syntax error

Ditto for my event, please advise.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll try the shortened method

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 5th, 2006, 06:38 PM

The problem was the link I was providing to the sister thread.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events