has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
They have an entire RPG about syrup?
Old March 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Re: Maple Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Anyone here play Maple Story? It's a free online MMORPG. It's a really fun game, and addicting. The best part is it's free. I haven't played it in a while cause of real life taking its toll. But I was wondering if anyone ever played this game?
Yeah i've played it since it came out which was like 2 and a half years ago but i quit for like a total of eight months. I have a lvl 72 Dragon Knight, lvl 33 Assasin, and a lvl 33 Cleric.
Old March 31st, 2008, 07:35 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
I just got over my (almost) 2 year MapleStory addiction. After dropping several hundred dollars on Nexon Cash, just to have better pixels, I have gotten over the repetitiveness of the whole game. Once you get over level 120, it just loses its funk.

When you get several characters over level 100, then you know it's time to move on.

I may join again when a new server comes out, and attempt my usual top 5 run (until my parents decide I'm addicted and take my computer away.... again), but for now I think I'm gonna lay low on the MS.
Old April 5th, 2008, 03:57 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
I was addicted to this game but it was too much of a commitment to continue. I may re download today however.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games