Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 4th, 2023, 09:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
It would be nice to see reprints, even if they were new sculpts and unpainted - it would just be nice to have older units available to new players.
Same. A thought popped into my head related to this. Assuming they did something like this I wonder if there is a additional 'hoop' to jump thru for D&D units. That's likely another license they'd need to have and likely cost preventative.

I wonder in that case, with new sculpts, if name changes (since, for example, Drow I assume would fall under the license) would be considered by Renegade and accepted by the community?

Be fine with me, not that it means much.

-insert signature here-
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:00 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Roughly an hour until the Meet the HS Team segment on Renegatde's Youtube channel!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried searching for it on youtube and all it came up with is something about final fantasy 1

rather it had some older stuff from years ago, but I couldn't find anything for this convention. Also found several videos having to do with Football. Nothing with this convention in it

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; October 7th, 2023 at 06:14 PM. Reason: correction
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:26 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I just searched "Renegade Games" and that brought up the livestream.

Sounds like they may be adjusting some Avalon Hill AoA units. They referred to making the blimp work. Also shrinking the master set and releasing at least 2 additional terrain sets.

Old October 7th, 2023, 06:40 PM

Design team says best way to interact with them is via the Renegade Discord. Look for the names in Renegade Blue.

Also CVN and AH are still involved.

Old October 7th, 2023, 06:46 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the updates! Exciting stuff!
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:55 PM

Team agrees that the obvious answer for most exciting thing coming up is Raelin. Hints at good Raelin and "cloaked" Raelin.

No reprints if old figures, but maybe new versions of old figures. Sounds like all AH AoA figures will be coming out eventually, but maybe not in first wave. Intial release will be playable stamd alone.

Last edited by Killometer; October 7th, 2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post

Sounds like they may be adjusting some Avalon Hill AoA units. They referred to making the blimp work. Also shrinking the master set and releasing at least 2 additional terrain sets.
interesting, I searched that and it worked as well. before I searched "renegade gaming convention" and it came up with nothing related except from years ago. Yet the page is literally called 'renegade gaming"
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:21 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@lafleurhero YouTube search barely works nowadays. Same with Google generally it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post

interesting, I searched that and it worked as well. before I searched "renegade gaming convention" and it came up with nothing related except from years ago. Yet the page is literally called 'renegade gaming"

Before searching Renegade Games I searched Renegade Gaming and that brought up entirely wrong stuff.

Old October 7th, 2023, 09:52 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Renegade Games "Meet The Team" Heroscape Stream

Did any of you watch today's stream? Its interesting that they will be putting out an application to playtest. I took some notes. The first content reveal will supposedly be in 3 months, with a relaunch in 2024. There will be a new stand alone Master Set. There will also be smaller buy in packs. Age of Annihilation stuff will all be issued, including the stretch goals. They are working on 3 terrain packs and there will be more later. Product will be issued in multiple Waves. There will be Organized Play.

No decision yet on whether minis will be painted. Old figures will not be reissued, as all the moulds have been destroyed. Some of the team have been lurking on the site and will be posting there soon. The two most directly involved have been long time Scapers.

To find the hour long stream on youtube I entered "Renegade Heroscape."

Last edited by chas; October 9th, 2023 at 06:17 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

HeroScape: Meet the Team

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News