Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 11th, 2015, 01:11 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game

I once saw the Gladiators/Nakitas marked down to $2.50 but I hesitated and I've been thinking about it years since

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 25th, 2015, 03:48 PM

Xerobull is surprisingly tart

Never waver on deals from big-box stores. You can always return it, but you can never buy it if you wait and it's gone...
Old December 25th, 2015, 08:36 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got the expansion for Christmas and the pieces look great, especially the Goblins, and the winged Kor. Eldrazi are huge and look as menacing as they should be.
Card art is thematic

I once said the elf squad figures were too thin be of Heroscape scale, but then I took out my Drow and now those guys are tiny! Way worse than the Rangers.

Old December 26th, 2015, 09:04 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Got the expansion for Christmas and the pieces look great, especially the Goblins, and the winged Kor. Eldrazi are huge and look as menacing as they should be.
Card art is thematic

I once said the elf squad figures were too thin be of Heroscape scale, but then I took out my Drow and now those guys are tiny! Way worse than the Rangers.
Already?? I didn't think it was supposed to drop 'til mid January?
Old December 26th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bought this for my 10 year old nephew and got one game in.

Pretty fun. Lots of strategy with all the spells and powers. Looking forward to the next game.

More info on the expansion Confred! please

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 26th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Card art is thematic

It hit Walmart a week or so ago. There are already pics up of painted units in the customization thread,
Old December 26th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Card art is thematic

It hit Walmart a week or so ago. There are already pics up of painted units in the customization thread,
Amazon also was selling it a month early, just like they did with the base game.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 27th, 2015, 01:09 AM

Quote:

I thought so too. A Christmas Miracle

Old January 5th, 2016, 09:17 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The expansion looks pretty cool. Just "pre-ordered" it from Amazon. Expecting it this week sometime. If you're okay waiting the extra time and are going to spend enough to get free shipping, it is cheapest at CSI.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:40 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The expansion looks pretty cool. Just "pre-ordered" it from Amazon. Expecting it this week sometime. If you're okay waiting the extra time and are going to spend enough to get free shipping, it is cheapest at CSI.
Loooove coolstuffinc, and the discount you get for repeated patronage is great, but I didn't wanna wait, so Amazon got my money as soon as I saw it was available. Should be here tomorrow.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 7th, 2016, 12:23 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I preorderd at CSI and the price is why I'm not mad I don't have mine yet. Next time I will be ordering through Amazon for sure. Its not the retailer's fault, they are at the mercy of their distributor.
Old January 7th, 2016, 01:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I preorderd at CSI and the price is why I'm not mad I don't have mine yet. Next time I will be ordering through Amazon for sure. Its not the retailer's fault, they are at the mercy of their distributor.
Unless the reason the distributor hasn't delivered to the retailer because he hasn't paid his account. Which is what seems to happen with my local store quite a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion