Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Okay, so I'm sorry to those who lost thier info on who registered to thier events. Later tonight I'm going to bring back the event mod long enough for me to go through and mark who was registered for each event in thier threads and then take it back down again.
Don't worry about doing this hassle with my thread for our March event. I was just using it to guage interest (A nifty feature of the old system).
Yeah, but I think a gague of interest can be accomplished with a poll on the current system. No?
It can but you do not know who is for and who is against etc..No biggie though. You know I loved that danged event reg system so much... I am missing it
Ah... I see. Well not much I can do about it, it was killing our site.
Oh I know boss ... Just shootin the breeze.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events