Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 11th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Cool figures from other games to use in HS

I just wanted to resurrect this thread on the new site to feature cool and interesting figures from other games that could be used us as-is or customized for use in HS.

Add your photos of plastic pre-painted figures, unpainted metal figures, toys that are in scale or any other figures of interest.

Here are some I found:

DC Collateral Damage: Black Mask 010, 011 or 012. Makes for one hell of a creepy Vydar agent.

DC Collateral Damage: Crimson Avenger 087.
I was more interested in modding this figure, but a blind agent for Vydar? That is just too classic to pass up.

Mage Knight Nexus 104 Pyre Spirit. I don't know if this figure looks this good when you have it in hand, but the photo is awesome. This one is a must for the HS Lava fields.

Mage Knight Nexus 072 Centaur Champion. Armored and mean looking; this would be a great Jandar or Ullar unit.

DC Collateral Damage: Green Flame 025, 026 or 027. How about some kind of Ullar tree spirit type of creature? It looks a bit like a Dryad or something.

This is an older Mage Knight figure. A Scale Servant from the Dragon's Gate set 040, 041 or 042. I love the way he is holding the blade and there have been no bipedal serpent men for HS, so he fills a niche. He seems very Robert E. Howard inspired to me for some reason. I like it.

Horror Clix, of course. I am almost sure some of the best figures to customize for HS are going to come out of this new game. I hate to say it, but I am more excited about seeing the figures that are coming out for this set than the HS figures. Sneak previews have been hard to find, but there may be new pics soon.

For those of you that were fans of Starship Troopers before it was a movie and TV show!

These are the troopers that look like those described in the novel. They even have the racks with the shoulder mounted nukes!

Just one of these guys would be devastating on the HS battlefield, but I do like that Mongoose finally came through and included something closer to what was described in the novel, as they had promised when the ST game was announced.

They even have a second variant of the suits:

This one was just announced today:

Copplestone Castings Werewolf Hunter (WH1).

Mark Copplestone is one of my favorite sculptors/designers. I'm glad I did not pick up any of the other Selene figures out there yet. This is the one I'm getting.

Lilnewbie, I know you are watching and can't resist posting. :P
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
LOL! Shaking to much....trying to hold on....must post quickly...

Thanks for kicking of this thread:

Here is a new mini from the upcoming Heroclix Sinister line. M.A.C.H. 1, 3 and 4 (#'s 40, 41 and 42, resp.):

Can you say Vydar Shock Troops? I knew you could.

Next up is a figure from the Starship Troopers line:

I enjoyed the episode with the CHAS unit in the ST CGI series. The model is pretty cool too!

That Werewolf Hunter from Copplestone is awesome....putting that one down as a must buy. Thanks for posting that one.

Newb.
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:48 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Does the Werewolf Hunter (Selene) come pre-painted?

If not, no sale.
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:58 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Rayevisayla--MK OMENS....i wanna thank sigmazero13 (i think....too long ago...) for this awesome lookinig little effer. He is my all time favorite custom EVER!
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I bought a group of the Black Mask figure after seeing this thread on ST.com. Oh, the green flame thing too! Both are comic characters I've never seen. Black Mask looks like a charcoal version of Red Skull.

I don't like the extra 'stuff' these heroclix figures come with: stairs, walls, ect. but they sure are cool nonetheless.
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Does the Werewolf Hunter (Selene) come pre-painted?

If not, no sale.
Nope, it is white metal. You have to put in the work to make it look that good.

There is still a chance Horrorclix may get the license or make a close looking generic pre-painted figure.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:52 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I like those figures. I really like the Werewolf Hunter.

-Syv

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:53 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Roman Gladiators from Ludus Gladiatorius by EM4miniatures:
http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Gladiators.html

Old May 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Oh man! I really like the Roman Gladiators and Selena. She could be a unique hero either an agent or hunter or something like that.
Old May 12th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Annerios said, "DC Collateral Damage: Crimson Avenger 087.
I was more interested in modding this guy, but a blind agent for Vydar? That is just too classic to pass up."

I believe that is a female judging by the bumps on her chest and the skinny waist. However, that is a great figure and I will get that one if I see it.

A little modding and a head swap and that looks like my Neo...

However, that is a great figure and I will get that one if I see it. The Copplestone Werewolf hunter is good also.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
I believe that is a female judging by the bumps on her chest and the skinny waist. However, that is a great figure and I will get that one if I see it.
The original photo I had was too small to tell (and I am not familiar with the character), but this photo definitely shows a female, although quite an ugly one.

It would make for a great Blade or Crow mod also. The pose is dynamic.
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Master Custom Creator

http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/index.html

Since eM4 miniatures have been mentioned, here are some more of their figures. They have been making pre-painted miniature sets for a few years and the quality is quite good. Here is an assortment of their figures:

They even have a pre-painted Inn and were rumored to be making more pre-painted terrain:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions