Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 1st, 2014, 09:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas Avatars!

Could I get a hat on this guy? I'll handle the shrinking--leave the image as big as it is.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:39 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Could I get a hat on this guy? I'll handle the shrinking--leave the image as big as it is.
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:43 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Thank you sir!

--
--
--

--
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:44 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
OK, now your challenge is to NOT use the same hat graphic as you've used before.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; December 1st, 2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: That's on all avatars going forward, not just this one.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sorry, there aren't that many varieties of Santa hats out there. Here's a different one, caps, if you prefer uniqueness:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
OK, now your challenge is to NOT use the same hat graphic as you've used before.

Old December 1st, 2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Sorry, there aren't that many varieties of Santa hats out there. Here's a different one, caps, if you prefer uniqueness:
Thanks. I like the current one, excepting the white pixelation around the edges. I'll hang on to this one too, though.

EDIT: Hmm. This one does look a little more natural in the way it interacts with his neck...

--
--
--

--
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Am I missing something?
Just giving you a hard time. Rotating a picture is super-easy in all the image editing software that comes default with any and every device made in the last 10+ years, at least.
I have an Etch-A-Sketch® I got a couple years ago. I haven't found any way to rotate the image without turning the entire device.
Mine messes up the resolution...when I rotate my Etch-A-Sketch the picture always seems to suffer some degradation.

And my save button isn't working.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Ahh, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Am I missing something?
Just giving you a hard time. Rotating a picture is super-easy in all the image editing software that comes default with any and every device made in the last 10+ years, at least.
I have an Etch-A-Sketch® I got a couple years ago. I haven't found any way to rotate the image without turning the entire device.
Mine messes up the resolution...when I rotate my Etch-A-Sketch the picture always seems to suffer some degradation.

On the plus side, my Etch-a-Sketch is kid friendly and typically shatter-proof. ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:03 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Sorry, there aren't that many varieties of Santa hats out there.
Simply typing "santa hat" into google, then selecting "images" gave me at least a couple hundred nice hat images with a white background.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cap, that is a far more handsome beard than the one in your previous avatar.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 2nd, 2014, 11:08 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Yeah, that's a known bug in the EOS. The fix is to force the internal gyroscope into horizontal flat mode, which is done by holding the device flat, screen side facing up. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a patch coming.

Quote:
My model doesn't even have a save button. Have you tried calling tech support for that one?

Scaper of the Week #17
Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Somebody had to, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online