Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:18 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Stevens Point, WI - July 19 - Gencon Practice Tournament

Pointski Tourney #1
WhenJuly 19. Play starts at 1:00pm, winding down around 6:00pm.
CostFree
PrizesChoice of a selection of C3V and C3G units, printed card included, for at least the top 3. Full list TBD, but will include Mok, Anti-Monitor and Vulcanmech Incendiborgs.
FormatMirroring the 2014 Gencon main event as much as we can for a 1-day event. Bring a pre-drafted 425 point Heroscape army (no Marvel, no customs). Army size is limited to 16 figures. No hex limit. First 3 rounds you play with the army you brought. Round 4 & 5 you will be using the army your opponent brought.
Maps/GlyphsWhatever the Gencon crew decides on. They should be known by July.
LocationStevens Point, WI in the Public library community room. I'll provide directions.

Attendees:
  1. Xorlof
  2. Jason
  3. Jason #2
  4. Queenmojo

The date can be moved a week either direction if that works best for the majority.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 25th, 2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old May 24th, 2014, 08:58 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker
Re: Stevens Point, WI - July 19 - Gencon Practice Tournament

Count me in. I'm a Stevens Point alum and have been trying to find an excuse to go back for a weekend this summer, so this is perfect!

We are friends, ouch.
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to meeting you! You were one of the first people I PMed after joining HSers.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 19th, 2014, 08:31 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

Is this still a go? I'm working on travel plans for that weekend and just want to make sure nothings changed. I'd still be interested in coming up even if the interest stays low.

We are friends, ouch.
Old June 19th, 2014, 10:21 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I could try to be there.
Old June 20th, 2014, 02:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I need to check on the dates of some things but if I have nothing else going on that weekend I might make the trip. It looks like a 2 hour drive for me.
Old July 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be making it, I have to work that day.
Old July 7th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Super Smurfy

Argh. My job now assigned me to be elsewhere on the 19th.

Any hope the 26th would work for you guys?

Old July 7th, 2014, 10:36 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't have any current plans for that weekend.
Old July 7th, 2014, 01:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh, just saw this. 26th would be a no-go for me. Performing at a wedding that weekend. I'd try to make it if it were another day.

Any C3G allowed, or only certain ones?
Old July 10th, 2014, 06:09 PM

The 26th is a no go for me too. Girlfriend's birthday is that day.

We are friends, ouch.
Old July 14th, 2014, 09:40 PM

Possibly, I should know my schedule tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events