Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 4th, 2008, 12:49 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: "Official" Paint Index

Tonight I just made Orc Skin as follows:
5 parts Delta Ceramcoat Copen Blue (#02051)
2 parts Apple Barrel Country Grey (#20526)
1 part Aleene's Premium-Coat Deep Green (#173146 or OC 140)
(Sorry it's three different brands; that's what I had in the house. I believe they all came from Michael's.)

This is a very close match — just slightly lighter than the real thing, which should be good if you plan to wash. I just touched up a Swog Rider Nerak and, if I didn't know I'd done it, I never would have noticed.

Be careful with that Deep Green ... it's very dominant. Mine is thick, so it's probably a bit on the old side, so please let us know if you discover that a fresh bottle requires a tweak to the formula.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old July 6th, 2008, 06:15 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I found this in a Meijer's in Michigan:

It's called "Deep Teal" and I find it an almost perfect match:

It's number 1738 on this chart

http://www.palmerpaint.com/assets/RetCat/charts.pdf

More information can be found here:

http://www.palmerpaint.com/buy.html

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Anita's "Christmas Red" that I bought at Micheal's matches Lava tiles perfectly. Not sure about the orange flecks color though.

Folk Art "True Blue" That I also bought at Micheal's is the same color as the blue on the Omnicrons.
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm looking for the Marvel asphalt and concrete terrain tile colors. Does anyone have a color or color mixture that duplicates it?
Old November 29th, 2009, 02:20 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Color Comparison Program
Not paint but this should be useful for painters not willing to buy more expensive paints. For example, if you were looking for some inspiration or palette ideas for a mini and so you see what they have to say on Games Workshop you know something like Graveyard Earth means Asphaltum.

EDIT: I just discovered that Deathwalker metal is:
Apple Barrel Black
FolkArt Gun Metal Grey

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; November 29th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old November 30th, 2009, 03:34 AM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
I have a bunch of pallete cards lying around but this is a very usefull addition. Thanks.
Old July 19th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone know the color(s) for the regular rock tiles?

I'm hoping to match it with FolkArt paint is possible.

Last edited by Darkmage7a; July 19th, 2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old January 27th, 2014, 07:14 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, I see with the castle and road tile there's only one colour, are the cracks really the same colour and not darker? (maybe it's just me, but it looks like the cracks are a little bit darker)

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 18th, 2014, 07:51 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

To bad this thread never really got finished, it could have been very useful.

Anyone here know of any color close to the Anubian wolves fur?
I'm trying to do a reaper miniatures werewolf repaint,
and am failing miserably to color match.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old April 18th, 2014, 08:19 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JairEmia View Post

Citadel has many many colors that would suit your purpose. For the Anubian wolves fur however, I would use Mournfang Brown. Good luck with your repaint!

Edit: Here's an example of it being used on a boar miniature:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 18th, 2014, 10:45 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JairEmia View Post

Citadel has many many colors that would suit your purpose. For the Anubian wolves fur however, I would use Mournfang Brown. Good luck with your repaint!

Edit: Here's an example of it being used on a boar miniature:
Spoiler Alert!
Thanks for your help!
Do you think that color is a little darker than the Anubians?

The picture kinda looks like it but that may just be my screen.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old December 4th, 2020, 04:38 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
This thread is to be used to index any and all store bought paints that match official Heroscape colors. If you find a brand of paint or have a formula using paint to make a color then please psot it here and I will update the first post as often as possible.
Does anyone have a copy of the links from this first post? If there were ever any links that is...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions