Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 28th, 2021, 03:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Special attacks can be used once per turn unless the card says otherwise. Guilty's double attack can be used every turn.

Old June 11th, 2021, 03:21 AM

TWayne420 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can someone explain to me Ana Karithon's special ability Healing Word in better detail. Im a bit confused by the wording even though it is very specific. When can I and when can I not use her healing ability. Or how may I activate it.
Old June 11th, 2021, 08:25 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWayne420 View Post
Can someone explain to me Ana Karithon's special ability Healing Word in better detail. Im a bit confused by the wording even though it is very specific. When can I and when can I not use her healing ability. Or how may I activate it.
So I'm going to use the example of Marcu and Ana. So if they are both adjacent, Marcu has 1 or more wounds on him and you're just starting to take a turn with him BEFORE you roll for Eternal Hatred you would use Healing Word.

The power is worded as such in the event of any movement or control reversal special power can take effect. So if you were to roll for Eternal Hatred prior to Healing Word you potentially couldn't heal Marcu because you would not control him for the time Healing Word would take effect.

Hope that helps

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 12th, 2021, 05:00 AM

When using soul devour (shades of bleakewoode) do you gain control of the opposing hero for the remainder of the game? Can you place order markers on them as if they were drafted into your own army?
Old June 12th, 2021, 06:52 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
When using soul devour (shades of bleakewoode) do you gain control of the opposing hero for the remainder of the game? Can you place order markers on them as if they were drafted into your own army?
Yes and yes.

Old June 13th, 2021, 05:00 AM

When using blade gruts special ability Orc Champion Bonding( or any others squads or heroes with similar abilities) does that mean I can move and attack with any friendly orc champion figure of my choosing? Even if I have no turn markers on said figure. Can I do this ability multiple times per round?
Old June 13th, 2021, 08:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes, this saves you needing an order marker on the Champion. You can use it multiple times if you have more than one order marker on the bonding squad.

This common type of synergy occasionally means its obvious where the player will be putting his order markers, and can make you vulnerable to someone with an order marker removal power, since the "X" marker has lost its ability to fool your enemy, who knows what you are up to!
Old June 23rd, 2021, 06:06 AM

How many special abilities can you use per turn on one figure/card? For instance, Krug, can I use both wounded smash and double attack. Or do I have to choose 1 or the other? From the context wounded smash seems more like a "passive" ability where as double attack seems more like an option.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 08:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's no upper limit. All that matters is the timing of the special power itself.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2021, 08:29 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
How many special abilities can you use per turn on one figure/card? For instance, Krug, can I use both wounded smash and double attack. Or do I have to choose 1 or the other? From the context wounded smash seems more like a "passive" ability where as double attack seems more like an option.
I don't think there are any restrictions at all. I believe you use as many abilities that apply which can just stack up over the course of a turn. For instance Sonlen has a "before move" and "after moving" ability which he can use both of every turn.

Some figures have abilities that happen when it isn't their turn as well like the Nakita Agents. Their powers work when one of them or an adjacent figure is targeted for a non adjacent attack, whenever a small or medium figure becomes engaged with them, and a moving bonding prior to their move.

The common example I have for multiple figures and multiple abilities are the Knights of Weston and Sir Gilbert. The Knights have an order marker, then use their bonding ability to take a turn with Gilbert. Gilbert takes his turn then uses his last ability because it states "after taking a turn with" and the bonding achieved this so Gilbert uses his last ability and moves the Knights. Then the Knights take their turn and can attack (perhaps with Gilbert's passive ability).

Basically everything applies unless it clearly doesn't. I would be a little surprised if there wasn't a grand list of abilities with categories for each for "Before moving" "After taking a turn" and such.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:07 PM

A unit may only attack with its special attack or its normal attack on a turn. I realize that the normal attack is not a "special power," but I just thought I'd mention it.

Old July 9th, 2021, 12:08 AM

Sorry for asking this here but it's kind of hard to navigate this website on mobile. Is there any where for a general discussion on a large one shot campaign idea? I would like opinions and maybe even some help. Thank you ahead of time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's