Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2018, 05:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Proxy Idea for Knights of Weston - What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKyuss View Post
HI

As you all know, Knights of Weston are incredibly rare and expensive to obtain. Do you think these guys would fill in well for them if I were to use them as proxies?

I think they look similar enough, but I'm not sure about scale/size. Does anybody have any experience using figures similar to these from Reaper as proxies....?

https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Crusader/latest
Welcome to the site KingOfKyuss! Many people proxy units I am sure, and reaper miniatures are decent size though expensive. Using Heroclix, Horrorclix, or other related cheap minis like DnD miniatures might yield some good results for not a lot of money.

If you are finding a want for more units to play with without spending a lot of money, I would highly recommend checking out the C3V Project. They spend a great deal of time and energy producing highly-regarded and balanced units that use cheap and easily accessible minis.

Similarly, if superheroes are of your interest, the C3G Project produces the same caliber of quality and easy minis for superhero and comic-related IPs like Street Fighter and TMNT.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion