Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 16th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 7/11/2018

Mey man, dropped in and looked at your DW customs! Here's some thoughts;
-I've seen the Brilliant SA before, but it still works. Feels like he's doing something clever and running away, just like it should be.
-Amy is cool! I've found it really hard to translate most of the companions into Heroscape. Your Amy captures some of the nature of the character and translates her into the rules of the game.
-I like both forms of the Tardis. Once again, hard to translate concepts, but you managed to do it pretty darn well.
-A lot of my designs I've come up with are similar to yours. I promise I'm not stealing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards