Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old August 18th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

I think it's a goner.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2009, 12:56 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

<Sigh>

Rest in peace, awesome-cool Punisher sculpt.
Old August 18th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The one thing I don't get is if it's dead why can't they just say so? That way we could at least move on and stop all the speculation (Not that that isn't fun, but I'd like to know) I'd also like to know why it's dead, if it even is. How about it, WOTC?

Old August 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
The one thing I don't get is if it's dead why can't they just say so? That way we could at least move on and stop all the speculation (Not that that isn't fun, but I'd like to know) I'd also like to know why it's dead, if it even is. How about it, WOTC?
Because, they might decide top later on produce it. They are, from what I can tell, not commiting 1 way or the other. indicates that there was a LOT more MS developed, WotC still might decide to release some of it. Not likely, but I think that is why they won't say one way or the other.
Old August 18th, 2009, 04:06 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I talked with Upper Deck at Gen Con. They are coming out with their own Marvel minis game. It's still in production, but hopefully we see it come to light (demo) next Gen Con.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
<Sigh>

Hey, if Heroclixers can see their game struggle back from the grave and be rewarded for their faith with a cool figure they never thought they'd see, there's still hope for Marvelscape.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
<Sigh>

Hey, if Heroclixers can see their game struggle back from the grave and be rewarded for their faith with a cool figure they never thought they'd see, there's still hope for Marvelscape.
Hey Sherman, I just found a clip of your favorite film!*

*Just messin' witcha. I appreciate the optimism.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2009, 11:32 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Heh, I knew it would be Pollyanna before I even clicked the link.

Good show, sir.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Because, they might decide top later on produce it. They are, from what I can tell, not commiting 1 way or the other. indicates that there was a LOT more MS developed, WotC still might decide to release some of it. Not likely, but I think that is why they won't say one way or the other.
Just like how the Caps were developed alongside the Wave 5 gladiators, but they took until Wave 9 to be released.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:44 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
<Sigh>

I suppose you're right. Just because things didn't occur the way I wanted during a three day period of time doesn't mean there won't be good things that await us in the end. I'll keep my head up and keep hoping... For now.
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:23 AM

CriesJuggernaut Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think it's a goner.
Wait a min. Even Batman's given up hope? Holy crap.

But as it's being said, Heroclix is returning from the dead. I just don't understand what's going on. Now I'm not one who has a firm knowledge of the gaming market, and WotC is an obviously successful business, but it seems that there is a want for superhero minis on the market. Why the shun? With the release of "Wave" 10 and a new master set, I was so ready to hear news of Marvelscape. But alas none. Maybe it will be mixed in with the big 2010 planned for Heroscape. I mean there are a crap ton (official weight) of Marvel movies coming out in the next few years. I'm so sad.
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:46 AM

I'm more of a DC guy anyway ... besides, since when is Batman known for unbridled optimism?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News