Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old September 30th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHIA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Outsider is going to be used for an upcoming C3V release, with a much different theme.
Ah, hadn't realized they were of that label. I think using D&D minis for the Lovecraft stuff seems odd, funny enough they are D&D Outsiders.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

What is wrong with plain ol’ Hellcats for the race?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:48 PM

Fakeraistlin is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I was fine with that (hellcats), though majority liked the Ukushia...name... Maybe species is Unknown, Personality (Hunter/Predator), the current name was given by someone familiar with earth history and African language.

They are blazing, stalking, cats. Ukushia Stalkers?

They are semi-intelligent telepathic creatures who work as a group and not aware of their history but know they come a fiery molten place. Sort of the story that they like the others were summoned from a whole whack of known and unknown places...
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:45 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Hellcats works fine, Ukushia is fine. I am happy with Hunters and Wild.
Old October 1st, 2019, 01:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly I think the name is great @Fakeraistlin . But the name doesn’t have to be the race after all.

Ukushia Pride
Hellcats
Hunters
Wild

Sounds like great left hand stats to me.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 1st, 2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: I’m assuming these guys will be Utgar
Old October 1st, 2019, 01:57 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I don't think this is something that Hasbro would've used.

Panthera, Puma, some mix of the two, or a made up species sound more in-line with classic designs.
Old October 1st, 2019, 02:09 PM
I could go

Demons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:

Panthera, Puma, some mix of the two, or a made up species sound more in-line with classic designs.
With Demons being a thing over in Ob Nix’s thread I don’t think that Hellcats is really an issue.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 1st, 2019, 02:18 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, like Pyrekat or Blazlion.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 1st, 2019, 02:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Demons.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

With Demons being a thing over in Ob Nix’s thread I don’t think that Hellcats is really an issue.
I do not find the two comparable. While the theme of demons is similar, Hellcat as a word could have caused controversy from parents upset over "a kids game including profanity" or the like. Reasonable or not, I don't think that this is something that would have ever been printed on an official HeroScape card.

It makes much more sense to me to lean more into the Ukushia Pride aspect and come up with a species unique to this design, preferably something similarly African-sounding. That said, I'm not in this pod and won't be voting on this unit until Final Review.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:46 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Their name should be Ukushi(s)a Pride.
For a species name how about Motosimba. In Swahili 'moto' means fire and 'simba' means lion.

Long live heroscape
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM

Re: Demons.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I do not find the two comparable. While the theme of demons is similar, Hellcat as a word could have caused controversy from parents upset over "a kids game including profanity" or the like. Reasonable or not, I don't think that this is something that would have ever been printed on an official HeroScape card.

It makes much more sense to me to lean more into the Ukushia Pride aspect and come up with a species unique to this design, preferably something similarly African-sounding. That said, I'm not in this pod and won't be voting on this unit until Final Review.

Maybe a compromise ...use scientific name
Pantera Ukushia... doesnt roll off the tongue but dont
think these guys are from Hell... though I like hellcats.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Honestly I think the name is great @Fakeraistlin . But the name doesn’t have to be the race after all.

Ukushia Pride
Hellcats
Hunters
Wild

Sounds like great left hand stats to me.
Works for me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs