Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker
Looking to buy Sir Gilbert figure only

Looking to buy:

1 Sir Gilbert figure only. No dice or card needed.
My flag broke. Want a new figure with flag in place.

Last edited by WarBeast; May 14th, 2018 at 08:40 PM. Reason: update
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 4 Sale

Received my stuff from WarBeast. This is the second time I've purchased from him. Great transaction just like last time. Highly recommend.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:56 AM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Had a great transaction with Warbeast. Thanks again!
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker

Created a new thread, using my previous one, so just bumping. Thanks
Old December 5th, 2017, 11:04 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wait, so you just want CARDS only? So 7 copies of the Zombies of Morindan card??

If yes...good luck with that.
Old December 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Christmas bump uldated....
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Please re-name your thread to comply with Rule #6 in this forum's stickied thread: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Thank you!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
Updated Dec 24. 3:30pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Please re-name your thread to comply with Rule #6 in this forum's stickied thread: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Thank you!
Second request. Please re-name this thread.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Can someone post or send me instructions how I re-name this thread?
Tried a few times and only able to edit all but the title.

Thanks
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Something like this!

To rename a thread, go to the OP and click edit, then click Go Advanced. One of the inputs allows you edit the title.

Edit: Also, had a good transacrion with WarBeast prior. Forgot to give props.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Thanks
I'm almost tempted to edit it for you but I think we'd miss Jims point that you need to actually read the link he posted. Flameslayer posted the correct process...the key is the advanced tab in the edit screen.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Quote:

Thanks
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
To rename a thread, go to the OP and click edit, then click Go Advanced. One of the inputs allows you edit the title.

Edit: Also, had a good transacrion with WarBeast prior. Forgot to give props.
Thank you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Thanks
I'm almost tempted to edit it for you but I think we'd miss Jims point that you need to actually read the link he posted. Flameslayer posted the correct process...the key is the advanced tab in the edit screen.

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades