Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 31st, 2012, 08:21 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Heavy Rain
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rebooting my Mass Effect career in hopes of actually finishing it this time. Then, it's on to the sequel. Hopefully, I'll finish just in time for the release of the third and just keep the train rolling.

ME1 is tough. Long cut scenes that can't be skipped right before bosses are annoying, especially when I die three or four times. I don't want to lighten the difficulty just because of the cut scene because it makes the game too easy, but it's almost worth it just to save time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Heavy Rain
What do you think?
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Heavy Rain
What do you think?
I like it a lot. Kind of like playing a movie.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heavy Rain
What do you think?
I really want to play that game. My family just got a PS3, so I'm hoping to get at it sometime. I was able to play Arkham City on it, but the problem is Heavy Rain is a bit more mature, so I'd have to play it while everyone's in bed (And while I'm home from college...). Probably not going to happen.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heavy Rain
What do you think?
I really want to play that game. My family just got a PS3, so I'm hoping to get at it sometime. I was able to play Arkham City on it, but the problem is Heavy Rain is a bit more mature, so I'd have to play it while everyone's in bed (And while I'm home from college...). Probably not going to happen.
Yeah, it is like an R rated murder mystery movie. My brother has been watching me play as he is wrapped up in the story.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heavy Rain
What do you think?
That'a boy! Do you have wi-fi? If so, what's your PSN name?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got Fallout 3. From the reviews and general consensus that I've seen, it's a pretty kick ass game. Anyone here agree or disagree?

~ABOM, who's never actually played a 'RPG' type game.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:57 AM

My PSN name is Jormi_Boced
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

25 years later I have been sucked back into Wizard's Crown. Running nicely on a C-64 emulator. Classic RPG goodness. "Shalpa"

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2012, 05:30 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Various games/demos on Steam.

Spiral Knights: So far, it's honestly not bad. It has a certain charm to it, and the environments from what I've seen are quite nice.

Kingdoms of Amalur demo: I'll probably be picking the full version up at some point. Enjoyable game IMO.

Dungeon Defenders demo: See above.

Madballs in Babo: Invasion demo: Actually, it's a rather entertaining game. Weird, but has a lot of positives to it(Including satisfying gameplay and a nice art direction).

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Oh man, this game rocks. Not usually a difficult game, but neither were the Lego games and those still were awesome. Granted, Skylanders is considerably more difficult, as you can actually fail to beat a level, and some of the encounters are fairly difficult as well.
My party consists of: A rock dragon horned lizard ankylosaurus thing(Bash), a lava golem who throws fireballs(Eruptor), a robot with drills for hands who can shoot rockets(Drill Sergeant), and a fishman with a power hose and a harpoon gun(Gill Grunt). My brother uses: An insane gunslinging pointy-eared furry thing(Trigger Happy), a treant with hammers for hands(Stump Smash) and an earth golem who shoots lasers(Prism Break). Basically, the best part of the game is the character diversity IMO.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:18 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played quite a bit of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning this weekend. It's basically a single player MMO with a solid combat engine. It does a really good job letting you build your own combat style, but its not particularly cinematic if that's what you're after (which is mostly due to the insane amount of side quests, entertaining as they may be). Playing on Hard, which requires a bit of tricks, but makes leveling very rewarding, as earning new combat abilities really makes the game click.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games