Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Leaf_It could I also borrow Kira Jax and Spiders X2 ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Heh, and if you've got them (I've seen your collection, but even so, I'd be surprised), do you have x5 Spiders on top of that, @Leaf_It ?
I only have X4 spiders. I am planning to order a few more, just because I like them, but I don't have that many yet. (now if it was Zombies you were asking about...)

In other news, Treven, Ammron, and the other maybes are all dropping out. I'm on my own this time
Soooo, is that a yes?
Yes for you, No for Dewk.
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

@The Dewk I have some D&D spiders that I use as proxies. I can lend them to you if you're interested (don't have 5 squads though, so a couple would need to come from @Leaf_It ).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im sending a new dice tower down with sir h for a prize since I wont be down to make it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:20 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
@The Dewk I have some D&D spiders that I use as proxies. I can lend them to you if you're interested (don't have 5 squads though, so a couple would need to come from @Leaf_It ).
Ah, thank you, but it's all good - I have a different build in mind now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im sending a new dice tower down with sir h for a prize since I wont be down to make it.
You're too kind, Mr. Trex! Again, we'd love to have you alongside your towers (and no Marvel allowed this month, perfect for you!)...
Old May 21st, 2018, 01:25 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right! Our General War is wrapped up, and it would appear that Valkrill is the mightiest general! At least when @Sir Heroscape is his tactician anyway! Congrats for the flawless 4-0 finish, and accurately predicting what the meta was going to look like!
Standings/army builds are posted on this page here.

And the details of next month's get-together are posted as well! Check them out on the first page of the thread, or in the next post:
Old May 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM

UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2018

When: June 30th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: HORDES! Normally we have a 24 figure limit. This month, there is no figure limit to your army! You going to run 48 Blade Gruts (and Marcu)? Or an army built to combat 48 Blade Gruts? Or just a normal, decent army like the 1st and 2nd place builds from last year's hordes format?

- 500 point armies
- No figure limit (but bring extra tiles to add to the map startzone if you're going to be needing them! We'll have a handful too though)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- P. Glyphs: Defense+1, Unique Attack +1, Move, Wannok, Initiative, D20+1
- T. Glyphs: Defense+1, Attack+1, Potion of Healing, Ring of Protection, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding
- Four 55 minute rounds
- If your record is 2-2 or less, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Standings/armies:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; July 3rd, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 01:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I should be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 21st, 2018, 02:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Put me down. Im going to try to make this one. Hordes sounds pretty fun too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 21st, 2018, 05:28 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

For now I am a solid maybe
Old May 25th, 2018, 10:11 AM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I plan on being there!
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:25 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

I'll be going! And hopefully my dad will come too, but for now, he's a maybe.

Last edited by Starling_; May 28th, 2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention my dad
Old June 2nd, 2018, 05:10 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm running a card game demo (Palaces) at the store right after the tournament, so I have to be there! It's been too long...last October, I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events