Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 17th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Marrow Hive Question

Newbie here to please let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

So I'm wondering if there is any reason to not superglue the base to the Marrow Hive? Seems like it would make it more user friendly for storage and set-up, etc.

Thanks for any input!
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Marrow Hive Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post

So I'm wondering if there is any reason to not superglue the base to the Marrow Hive? Seems like it would make it more user friendly for storage and set-up, etc.

Thanks for any input!
There are some map setups that utilize the swamp spaces the hive sits on. Also if you dont permanently attach the hive you can use your terrain in more ways. Also when the hive is defeated you would have to remove the swamp underneath it as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:24 AM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

All great reasons thanks!
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
The best place to ask little questions like this is the Question Dump. It's not a mistake to ask them somewhere else, but you'll probably get more eyes on your question, and a faster answer to it, if you ask there.

Welcome aboard!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions