Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 13th, 2018, 02:48 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Finalize your armies consisting of units from a single general, because there's less than a week to go before we find out which Valkyrie General is the best!

I've heard from @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @podunksarmy @TrueMurray @Warband @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches & @Sir Heroscape , but where is the rest of the local community?

@Ginja Ninja @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @CrashMan00 @DewNoHarm @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @tanmad21 @TREX

You folks think you'll be at this one? It's gonna be a great time.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:49 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Last edited by The Dewk; May 13th, 2018 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Posted the above post twice!
Old May 13th, 2018, 07:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Even if I dont make it down I want to donate a sweet dice tower down there for a prize. I have some 15 of them at my place right now and Id be happy to supplement the prize table.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:44 AM

lotr_fan2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry guys, I moved out of Utah. It's a bummer but I won't be able to participate.
Old May 14th, 2018, 11:23 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Finalize your armies consisting of units from a single general, because there's less than a week to go before we find out which Valkyrie General is the best!

I've heard from @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @podunksarmy @TrueMurray @Warband @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches & @Sir Heroscape , but where is the rest of the local community?

@Ginja Ninja @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @CrashMan00 @DewNoHarm @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @tanmad21 @TREX

You can count me in! I will also bring Song of the Walrus.
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:44 PM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:

I should be able to make it.
Old May 14th, 2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Even if I dont make it down I want to donate a sweet dice tower down there for a prize. I have some 15 of them at my place right now and Id be happy to supplement the prize table.
Well, I'd prefer TREX be at the monthly over a TREX tower, but I'll take what I can get..!
Thank you, amigo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post

You can count me in! I will also bring Song of the Walrus.
You da' man! Thanks for helping with maps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmad21 View Post
I should be able to make it.
Yessss! It'll be good to have you! It's going to be a great time.
Old May 15th, 2018, 03:35 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Dang, I'm not going to be able to go, I got the last Saturday off work thinking it was then. Do you guys have a schedule of which Saturdays it's going to be so I can get work off for them?
It will be unless there are things like holidays. Usually that’s the only reason to reschedule. But maybe it would be worth it to have a three or four month schedule of the dates so people can look ahead. @The Dewk think that’s reasonable to keep a running list in the OP for dates taking into account holidays or other major conflicts?
Reasonable, for sure. Feasible? Maybe.
See, I didn't even think May's monthly being on the last Saturday, and close to Memorial Day, would be a conflict until people started saying so a few weeks ago at the April monthly (sort of how you didn't think your October event being close to Halloween would be an issue).
With that said, I don't see any holidays or conflicts within the next 3-4 months that will keep our monthly from happening on the last Saturday.

I'm sorry about this month, @Isak , but we'll see you next month?

I'll definitely be at the next one, and the schedule would be nice but I understand if it's not feasible. I'll just need to make the most of it when I can come!
Old May 15th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey y'all, would anyone have a squad of Arrow Gruts and a Swog Rider available for borrowing this Saturday?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 15th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hey y'all, would anyone have a squad of Arrow Gruts and a Swog Rider available for borrowing this Saturday?
I got you!
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This weekend...you're all going to be famous. So put on your best shoes, bring your best armies and get ready for some action!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Hey would any of you happen to have 3 squads of the death chasers of thesk, for me to barrow at the tournament?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events