Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old May 13th, 2018, 02:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Blood & Plunder

Cool. Sounds like there is a way to do it cheap. That will be good for @TREX , since he has all those Rum and Bones figures. I don't, so it would be a while for me, as I have so many other models to paint for awhile.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
Honestly you just need the rule book if you already have figures. the initiative decks are just standard playing cards with the rules printed on them for how many actions a unit gets and the factions on the cards are just for flavor but you can use a standard deck and just glance at a QRS. dice are just D10's and other dice are just markers for reloads, fatigue, prone, activated, etc. so anything to mark them would work especialy D6. I have built two ships out of 1/2' foam, stir sticks, cereal box, and foam board using the size listed on their website as a reference. unit cards are not needed, they do have all the info for the units on them but it's all in the rule book anyways. ship movement templates are a free download from the website. http://www.firelockgames.com/
there are also unit reference cards and you can get the ship card from the gallery in the shop.
Sounds great. I was just looking up some tutorials on Black Magic Craft and DM Craft to make some boats. I'll have to get the dimensions from their website. Thanks for the info. I'll make some boats first then probably snag the book afterwards.

EDIT: I went on to their website and got the dimensions of all the ships they use. I'll use those dimensions when designing my own ships to play with. Should be cool. There are also quite a few other downloadables on there that should be fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; May 13th, 2018 at 03:03 AM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to see what you come up with for naval vessels TREX!
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:28 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/...er?src=hottest

If you are looking for cheaper rules you can get the pdf for $15
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looking forward to see what you come up with for naval vessels TREX!
Me too! I'm not as crafty as @TREX and have so much painting to do, so I'll end up buying a couple of the official ones at some point, but after getting a couple armies painted. Need soldiers to man the ships after all, and to fight the land battles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
http://www.wargamevault.com/product/...er?src=hottest

If you are looking for cheaper rules you can get the pdf for $15
I don't have a tablet, so PDFs are not good for me, as I can't stand reading rules from my phone. I'll have to pay for the physical copy. But certainly a good deal for those with tablets. Thanks for sharing

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 13th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I agree about the phone. I like having pdfs to read on my computer but when it comes to playing having the physical rule book is best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures