Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old May 4th, 2018, 04:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

@King_Buyer . I believe this is the thread your after for the stl files.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 5th, 2018, 04:22 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I've been using a lot of these files to put my newer printer through it's paces. I must first say that so many of these models are REALLY well done, especially the outcrops by digitallimit. Well done all around. I made a couple slight edits to the water tiles to improve interlockability but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the base models here. Once I've perfected my settings I hope to explore some more designs that I have flowing around in my head. Thanks for all your guys' work.
Old July 5th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What printer do you have?
Old July 5th, 2018, 05:08 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What printer do you have?
Folgertech FT-5 R2
Old July 5th, 2018, 05:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Never heard of it. Thanks.
Old July 5th, 2018, 05:50 PM

It's a DIY printer that takes about a day to put together but I have gotten some fantastic results so far. I'm continually impressed by it. Can't wait to get to printing some high detail stuff to see what it looks like.
Old July 5th, 2018, 09:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I've been using a lot of these files to put my newer printer through it's paces. I must first say that so many of these models are REALLY well done, especially the outcrops by digitallimit. Well done all around. I made a couple slight edits to the water tiles to improve interlockability but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the base models here. Once I've perfected my settings I hope to explore some more designs that I have flowing around in my head. Thanks for all your guys' work.
I agree that the rock outcrops are super awesome. Im printing another set of glaciers right now. The two sets of Dungeon outcrops I printed for prizes at the last Utah Monthly tournament were a huge success. I just finished printing the 4 hex glacier and it looks magnificent. Totally stoked about these. My Snapmaker has been rolling around the clock making me tons of cool toys. I'm seriously thinking about getting another one when they come out with one with a bigger work area. Id also like to throw out a thank you to all of our scaper 3d print artists that share their work for all us scapers to enjoy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 20th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Just saw these from HyGround. Completely awesome.

Old July 20th, 2018, 08:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, those wooden platforms are pretty sweet. Makes me think of the Ewok Village on Endor. Turn one of the Castle Wall pieces into a big oak tree and have those platforms going around the tree to the top where it links in to a bridge to another tree with a hut on top of it.
Old July 31st, 2018, 11:12 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

HyGround 3D Printable Tabletop Gaming Terrain, via @Kickstarter

Their 3d printable kickstarter just went live. I'm backing for the hexes to use in Heroscape and the squares to use for Dungeons and Dragons.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old July 31st, 2018, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some pretty impressive models for sure.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:46 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

@Brease also made a post up near the top of the forum.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing