Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 21st, 2018, 09:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Would anyone happen to have one or two squads of Wolves of Badru that would be available for borrowing next week? Leafy said he has one squad, but we'd like two and if I can get both from one person that will make returning them that much easier.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 22nd, 2018, 01:40 AM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm out of town next week so I won't make it to this month's tournament. Should be back in May!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:28 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Would anyone happen to have one or two squads of Wolves of Badru that would be available for borrowing next week? Leafy said he has one squad, but we'd like two and if I can get both from one person that will make returning them that much easier.
I have a decent number of Anubians, but I am fresh out of their Badru brethren. Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmad21 View Post
I'm out of town next week so I won't make it to this month's tournament. Should be back in May!
Darn! Well, we'll be running one of these in May too, so I really hope you can attend!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:29 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Dust off your heroes, less than a week before the April monthly! We've already got a decent number of people committed to attending, so thank you @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @Starling_ @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @podunksarmy @TrueMurray & @Sir Heroscape for RSVP'ing!

I have yet to hear from @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @CrashMan00 @ortimus @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TIM0THY @Aethiar @Flash_19 @TREX

You folks going to make this one? There aren't many better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:42 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Dust off your heroes, less than a week before the April monthly! We've already got a decent number of people committed to attending, so thank you @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @Starling_ @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @podunksarmy @TrueMurray & @Sir Heroscape for RSVP'ing!

I have yet to hear from @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @CrashMan00 @ortimus @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TIM0THY @Aethiar @Flash_19 @TREX

You folks going to make this one? There aren't many better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Sorry Dewk I got a debate tournament that I have to be at! Or else................ but can’t wait to come back in June!!!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post

Yeah, I have family coming in town this weekend, so I won't be able to make it. But I should be there next month!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 23rd, 2018, 03:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im on the fence. None of my brothers are coming down. Sir H offered to get the carpool going down. I may go see infinity wars that day with my family

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 23rd, 2018, 06:00 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

I'd like to, unfortunately my Saturday is swamped with studying for finals...
Old April 24th, 2018, 09:28 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I may go see infinity wars that day with my family
Or you could live Infinity War!! We allow Marvel, and I know at least one of my friends will be doing an Avengers army. (Or what you can with 500 points.)

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 24th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@BiggaBullfrog ...I can get you those Badru X2

Also does anyone have Samuel Brown I could borrow? Or at least his 4th Mass sculpt?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:12 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Or you could live Infinity War!! We allow Marvel, and I know at least one of my friends will be doing an Avengers army. (Or what you can with 500 points.)
I would rather watch it than play against it at a tournament. When we have used marvel at our place mixed with regular the supers tear regular scape figures up. I wouldnt mix marvel for competitive play. Thats just me though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@BiggaBullfrog ...I can get you those Badru X2

Also does anyone have Samuel Brown I could borrow? Or at least his 4th Mass sculpt?
Awesome, thanks! I was about to give up and decide on a different army. I have the sculpt if you need it, though I think @Leaf_It might have the actual figure.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would rather watch it than play against it at a tournament. When we have used marvel at our place mixed with regular the supers tear regular scape figures up. I wouldnt mix marvel for competitive play. Thats just me though.
Understandable, though IMO the Marvel figures aren't that great for the most part. Most of them die to any competitive (or any decent squad-based) army since they're single-attack heroes. The only figure I ever worry about is Captain America, and running him with 4th is the most worrisome combo since it is a high tier army, but if people want to win that bad then they can run it, just like they could run Rats/Raelin/Range, Glads/Blasts, or just straight 4th. Nothing wrong with being competitive if you want, and the other Marvel heroes make for dynamic gameplay that Classic doesn't usually offer.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events