Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 1

I don't think there's a figure for Hasbro Iron Man, but I can just proxy with Mk IV.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2016, 03:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Lazy and I are starting now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 19th, 2016, 03:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Modern technology...wow. UK and Virginia...playing a board game.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 19th, 2016, 04:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, I got schooled... sigh, 1 more loss and I'm kicked out of the CRB...

My Etsy Store
Old October 19th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats Lazy.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 19th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Grats Lazy.
Thank you - though I'll be the first to admit, it was at least 75% luck.

Btw, Soundwarp, would you mind if I borrowed that Helicarrier graphic for any of my future games with S.H.I.E.L.D.?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Grats Lazy.
Well, I kind of botched my drop team placement, I should have just stuffed everyone in a corner away from Cap and Bucky. It was unlucky that the forgotten Cap die saved Hasbro-Man (from my perspective anyway) and I think me simply winning the initiative would have lead to a very different game all things being equal, but realistically the Shield Agents 1-shoting Ironman wasn't something that was likely to happen anyway.

Quote:
Btw, Soundwarp, would you mind if I borrowed that Helicarrier graphic for any of my future games with S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Don't mind at all, keys are in the ignition.

My Etsy Store
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Grats Lazy.
Well, I kind of botched my drop team placement, I should have just stuffed everyone in a corner away from Cap and Bucky. It was unlucky that the forgotten Cap die saved Hasbro-Man (from my perspective anyway) and I think me simply winning the initiative would have lead to a very different game all things being equal, but realistically the Shield Agents 1-shoting Ironman wasn't something that was likely to happen anyway.
Yeah, but you're also forgetting that Hasbro-Man was impervious to any wounds after turn one, King Shark decided to betray you at exactly the wrong moment, you were getting terribly poor defence rolls and the last attack of the game was a 6 skull, no shield one to kill a previously unwounded Deadshot - as I said, mostly luck carried the day for me there. Honestly, I probably made tactical errors in deployment too, such as putting Hasbro-Man in a place where your agents could open fire on him - it just went my way because that was what the dice gods decreed.

Quote:
Quote:

Don't mind at all, keys are in the ignition.
Thanks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2016, 10:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Finished up with Eraguy. Kyle and Atrocitus both took multiple vacations to the alternate reality. Kyle was eventually worn down and taken out. Atrocitus eventually got pheremone controlled and took out Larfleeze, who had lost the Orange Battery to Shadow Thief.
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You only get kicked out of the CRB for losses to @Tornado . You are still safe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I don't think I understand this system.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I don't think I understand this system.
Three losses to Tornado and the CRB Demon appears to cut your legs off and banish you from the CRB forever, unless you can beat him in a game of Twister. That's been standard C3G practice since time immemorial.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events